4.0 out of 5 stars Great value tri suit
Published 15 months ago by Hutch

3.0 out of 5 stars trisuit
I have bought other products from Run breeze and the qualitiy is better, but for the price its ok. Size ok when on, but a bit of an effort to get on.
Published 3 months ago by andy

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value tri suit, 5 July 2013
I just completed my third training session in this, and I have to say I'm mighty pleased. Thirty five quid for this kind of manufacturing quality is excellent value; the seams are well stitched, the panels are well thought-out for minimal chafing and best fit, the leg grip tape is comfier and more substantial than on my dedicated cycling shorts, and the fabric is of a quality I anticipate holding together very well for some time to come. I like wearing it.

A couple of small usability niggles hold me back from a five-star rating; the zip (on my XL anyway) is good quality but a couple of extra inches of depth down the chest would have helped with getting in and out which, given that it's a one-piece, you're going to have to do more often than with a shirt/shorts combo since you have to get fully out of the thing for every toilet break. Also, the cycling crotch-pad bit could be a fraction more generous. I understand a balance must be struck between cycling and running comfort, but literally an extra inch more forward projection would give full coverage... But maybe that's more to do with my... ahem... 'physique'. Not that I'm Don Johnson, you understand... You just might have to try it for yourself is all I'm saying... Oh never mind. Stop giggling.

Overall, a bargain at 35 quid, stands up well next to much more expensive brands, and even a couple of minor quirks cannot stop me from being highly chuffed with my purchase. See you at the finish line!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect and affordable for my triathlon, 13 Aug 2013
This came quickly and was a good fit. Helped me to perform well and feel streamlined in my event. Highly recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and cheap. Excellent, 16 Sep 2013
This suit is superb. Comfortable in all three disciplines, seems hard-wearing and looks the part too. Saved plenty of precious seconds in transition.

4.0 out of 5 stars Worked fine and great price, 10 July 2013
This review is from: Mens Performance Triathlon Suit (Misc.)
I wanted a tri suit to save my self some time in transition for my first triathlon. Suit fits perfectly, very comfortable and gave me no trouble during the swim, bike or run. Was the cheapest suit I could find. All in all, very pleased with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 15 July 2013
Wonderful customer service and very good product. I bought the tri suit for my husband and he is really happy, would definatelly recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for the price, 24 Jun 2013
This review is from: Mens Performance Triathlon Suit (Misc.)
The product was slow to arrive but when it arrived I was delighted.
The suit is very beautiful, the fabric is lightweight and does its job well.
For the price it could't be better.

4.0 out of 5 stars Arrived promptly and was a good fit. Fitted ok under my wet suit and ..., 8 July 2014
This review is from: Mens Performance Triathlon Suit (Misc.)
Arrived promptly and was a good fit. Fitted ok under my wet suit and performed well on the day. Great bargain!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic suit for the price, 26 Jun 2014
I didn't want to spend a lot on my first tri-suit as there was a good chance it would never be used again after my first (and possibly last!!) event. I saw this and bought it mainly due to the price. I wore it on a training ride and then for the race itself and I was really impressed with it. It fit very well - the sizings were spot on. It was also very comfortable on all stages of the race. It was easy to get on and off, easy to get the wetsuit on and off over it. The legs have the rubber strips at the bottom to stop it riding up which worked well. The padding was spot on - enough so that I was comfortable on the ride, but it didn't seem to hold water and on the run I didn't feel the padding at all. The rear pockets were ideal for holding gels during the bike section. Overall, and especially for the price, I can't fault it at all. Very pleased with it - well, apart from the obvious fact that men of my age shouldn't wear lycra!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cracking little TriSuit, 22 Jun 2014
For your buck this is a super bit of kit. Over the years I've done the £100+ Orcas and 2XUs etc - do they make any real difference to an age-grouper? Not really. What you need from any trisuit is a good fit and decent padding and that's it. This is well worth the money. I wouldn't wear it for a 70.3 but anything up to Olympic distance this suit won't disappoint. I think this brand is going places - come back in a year and I'll bet you won't get one of these for 35 quid!!

3.0 out of 5 stars trisuit, 18 Jun 2014