5.0 out of 5 stars Eco-friendly and sulphate free, 17 Mar 2014
This review is from: Earth Friendly Baby Happy Mandarin Shampoo and Bodywash 250ml (Personal Care)
I bought this product after looking for a shampoo that is sulphate free. It smells delicious and the citrus scent is so refreshing with a morning shower. It left my hair feeling soft and in good condition, I'll definitely be ordering this again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved the fragrance, 20 Jun 2014
Lovely product with great fragrance- not too strong. I bought it for myself thinking it would be kind to my skin. I was not wrong- would recommend for babies and adults alike.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely product, not convinced with the smell, 20 April 2014
Lovely item, lathers well and appears gentle on baby's skin. Slightly disappointed with the fragrance as i'm not convinced it smells of mandarins.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, 15 Dec 2013
J. W. Berry (Manchester, England) - See all my reviews
I felt my hair might be suffering from too many chemicals in normal shampoos, so I started using this a few months ago, and I'm glad I did. My hair seems less dry and brittle after regularly using it over the months. It does foam up a bit and smells nice too. I will continue to use it for the foreseeable future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Its really good :), 15 Nov 2013
I usually spend loads on organic body washes and shampoos but this one is cheap and better than the others, so happy. i have sensitive skin with acne and its really gentle.

have just ordered some more now :D

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 26 July 2014
My daugher likes it, i love it. Kind to the skin. All family product.