The scooter is controlled/steered by leaning the scooter to one side- very clever! It's easy to get the hang of- lol or so my daughter tells me! My daughter is 104 cm tall and 4 years old and the scooter fits her very well.

You can't adjust the height of the bars from 64cm so measure up on your little person before buying.

It comes in bits but not...
Published 15 months ago by Sean Reilly

2.0 out of 5 stars not worth it
Easy to put together and sturdy but then when my grandson tried riding it well the handle or wheels dont move so u end up going in a straight line crashing into walls. Disapointed, will need to buy a new scooter.
Published 12 months ago by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Rescue your child from the TV screen with this wobbly wheeled fun machine., 3 Sep 2013
Sean Reilly (London, UK.) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Evo Boys Move and Groove Scooter (Toy)

It comes in bits but not too many bits ( 3 ) alan key assembly is easy enough, phew!

The plastic is rigid and sturdy but would fracture if pushed hard.. I can't imagine my 4 year old daughter wrecking this though. The wheels seem wobbly beyond the requirement needed for the design.. so I'd suggested that this isn't a wonderfully engineered piece of kit by mid price range standards but on sale this is a super deal!

The scooter is light enough and foldable so can be tucked onto a buggy when your little person gets tired!

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic buy, 8 Mar 2014
This review is from: Evo Boys Move and Groove Scooter (Toy)
Bought this scooter for my son's 3rd birthday. I stupidly left it until a few days before his birthday to order it so wasn't expecting it until after but it come before. He absolutely loves it. Its easy to use looks the part and is durable hes a boys boy its been thrown about and is still use able my 6 year old uses it aswel.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works just like the pricey mini for a fraction of the price, 6 Oct 2013
This review is from: Evo Boys Move and Groove Scooter (Toy)
Bought for my daughter and she loves it, compared it to the micro mini and see no significant difference except the price i paid for it, well worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great first scooter, 15 Jan 2014
This review is from: Evo Boys Move and Groove Scooter (Toy)
Great value for money. Sturdy yet light and easy for our son to use. I would recommend this product for younger children who haven't tried scooting before.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good purshase!, 5 Nov 2013
This review is from: Evo Boys Move and Groove Scooter (Toy)
The scooter is very compact and comfortable! My son and my daughter are very happy to have it one! Thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars sturdy and lightweight scooter, 20 Jun 2014
This review is from: Evo Boys Move and Groove Scooter (Toy)
Good item sturdy and lightweight for kids to use very impressed with quality and my son really like his scooter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Son loves it, 17 Jun 2014
This review is from: Evo Boys Move and Groove Scooter (Toy)
What can I say, my 4 year old absolutely loves this scooter. It did not take him very long to learn to master it. It is very strurdy and easy to use. Top marks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids Love It, 21 May 2014
This review is from: Evo Boys Move and Groove Scooter (Toy)
Brought this for my son and a pink one for my daughter. Is a basic well made scooter, gets lots of abuse and is still going strong so no complaints. Very pleased with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 26 April 2014
This review is from: Evo Boys Move and Groove Scooter (Toy)
my son is only 19 month old and he is learning how to use it, loves to spin the wheels, stand on it or push it , even though he is not really riding it properly yet we take it to the playground with us always, so he has his own scooter and does not steal other children's scooters, he feels more confident and happy with it

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 24 April 2014
This review is from: Evo Boys Move and Groove Scooter (Toy)
it is awesome better than i expected i thought it would be weak but it is really strong definitely recommend it to all very pleased with it :D

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Evo Boys Move and Groove Scooter
Not in stock; order now and we'll deliver when available