on 23 June 2014
Bought this for my granddaughter who's 3 who loves it to bit's just the right height for her play's with it all the time
on 3 January 2014
This was bought for my 3 year old daughter and she loves it. Its a very good buy although the handles were a little tricky to put on but with a little persistance all went well. I would recommend this product.
on 29 April 2014
this was in the sale so it was a very good bargain, i bought it for my 4 year old granddaughter and she loves it
on 25 December 2013
Brought for 2 yr old who loves it quick delivery too , seems study enough an like the swivel wheels nice colous
on 27 November 2013
Very good quality. The height is brilliant for my tall daughter. She loves the bar on front and the design.
on 9 August 2014
My little niece loves it, I have the real one for my baby and now she can wheel her one with me, too cute
on 19 March 2014
Bought this item for a christmas present for my six year old daughter and was very happy with the quality and the price.A great pushchair for little children.She loves it!
on 26 February 2014
My daughter absolutely loves this buggy. Very sturdy and so pretty. My daughter is 6 years old which I thought she would be to tall but it's perfect :)
on 8 December 2014
Well what can I say? absolutely beautiful highly recommend just like the real thing.
on 21 January 2015
Nice and basic toy for my little daughter. Best choice with that price