5.0 out of 5 stars Silver cross pop duo dolls pushchair
Bought this for my 5 year daughter for Christmas she is going to love it, the colours on the fabric are lovely and vivid, the handle bars are a really good height as my daughter is tall, the pushchair seems very sturdy. The product arrived really quickly and well packaged.
Published 14 months ago by Mrs. E. F. Wright

The stroller folds and unfolds quite easily and the frame seems sturdy enough once everything is braced and clipped but I was extremely surprised and disappointed to find that the curved fronts of the hoods were not metal but a flimsy plastic. I had expected a bit more substance from a good quality brand like Silver Cross.
Published 10 months ago by Valerie B.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Silver cross pop duo dolls pushchair, 12 Oct 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars twin stroller for dolls, 4 Nov 2013
This review is from: Silver Cross Doll's Pop Duo Pushchair (Toy)
arrived quickly. birthday present for 4 year old daughter. its a perfect size for her even tho shes a very tall child. got it at anexcellent price so very happy with this purchase!

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok but expected a bit more substance from the iconic Silver Cross brand, 30 Jan 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Very poor!, 19 Oct 2014
This review is from: Silver Cross Doll's Pop Duo Pushchair (Toy)
Flimsy and light weight, suitable for a child 3 or under. I am glad I bought it when it was reduced as I would have never bought it full price knowing how poor quality it was. My daughter loved it but was abit tall for it. It only lasted 6 months and then the bit the dolls sit in split and 2 wheels came very loose. The basket underneath is just abit of net and can't fit anything in it. My daughter loves her dolls and wanted a buggy she could take more than one of them out in but it didn't last long. Wouldn't recommend this for any child over 2/3 for it's size and quality and wouldn't recommend anyone paying full price! I bought it for £15.99 and it honestly isn't worth a penny more in my opinion! Silver cross is normally a great make and this was quite a let down.

5.0 out of 5 stars fab!, 23 Feb 2014
This review is from: Silver Cross Doll's Pop Duo Pushchair (Toy)
i bought this item for my 3 year old. It is easy to fold and is light weight too. The basket also holds a lot of other things which 3 year olds love!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product for the price, 20 Jan 2014
This review is from: Silver Cross Doll's Pop Duo Pushchair (Toy)
Bought this for my six year old who still loves playing with her babies. She loves it and it was amazing for the money.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 6 Jan 2014
This review is from: Silver Cross Doll's Pop Duo Pushchair (Toy)
Bought this for my 8 year old daughter who requested specifically this type of double stroller where her dolls could sit side by side. I agree with other reviews that its a bit flimsy and tricky to fold when not in use, however I feel this is to be expected for the price. (I paid around £22) Had my daughter not been so adamant that she must have this type of stroller I probably wouldn't have purchased it. The handle height is not ideal for 8 year olds I don't think, its a shame it doesn't have the option of extending for older children. That said my daughter was ecstatic with this stroller and I am sure would have given it 5 stars! As always service from amazon spot on.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 2 Jan 2014
This review is from: Silver Cross Doll's Pop Duo Pushchair (Toy)
my granddaughter was thrilled with this item. very good value for money. I would recommend this product highly as it was very good quality

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 1 Jan 2014
This review is from: Silver Cross Doll's Pop Duo Pushchair (Toy)
My daughter asked for this for Xmas and I thought due to the price being low it may be rubbish but it's not its great and she will get many years of fun playing with it.

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish, 31 Dec 2013
This review is from: Silver Cross Doll's Pop Duo Pushchair (Toy)
this was a shocking product and will be returend the whole frame was loose and not able to be used

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›