on 25 September 2013
this pram was exactly as described, it arrived quicker than the expected delivery date also,
my 2 years old daughter absolutely loves this pram it is very sturdy so i not worried about letting her walk it to the shops us as with other prams i have found that they tent to tip very easily when she is pushing them this pram dose not it has lovely rubber wheels as appose to plastic wheels some others have i am very pleased all round with this pram it is excellent in every way a beautiful color also i have used this seller on many occasions and always been 100% satisfied excellent all round i love this product and would recommend to anyone i would also recommend this seller to anyway A********
on 8 October 2013
Bought for my 8 year old! She can stand tall and still push the pram! Hard to find a good height play pram, she loves it and the quality is good in my opinion!
on 27 February 2014
My two year old daughter loves this pram. Not sure why some reviewers have complained that the body is flimsy - it is collapsible but made of pretty sturdy canvas. The hood also stays on fine, despite what some reviewers have suggested. The adjustable handle means it will be suitable for a much older child - a friend's five year old has the same model and it will do her for some years yet. Lovely to have the bag and apron, and the tray has already seen a lot of use. My daughter has also been walking with her pram in the local shopping centre and when the weather is nicer we'll be taking it to the park. The best £25 we've spent recently!
on 2 October 2013
superb pram. excellent price. I am very impressed with this pram, delivery very fast. bought for Christmas for our grand-daughter(aged 2) am sure she will love it.
on 28 December 2013
I purchased this pram after reading previous reviews mainly because it sounded a sturdy pram for our 3 year old granddaughter. She loves walking to the shops with her pushchair but needed something more substantial that would not tip over. This certainly fits that bill. Now the buts .........
The hood never stays on and it is impossible for her to put it up and down as it just falls off
The body is only made of thin cotton and rather more of a carry cot than pram
The cover is impossible to fit on so again is useless
All in all a piece of junk that we have to keep because Santa brought it!
on 30 November 2013
This is an excellent pram. I purchased for my 2 year old grandaughter who has been racing around with it every since. Very well constructed and will last a long time,
on 24 October 2013
Chose this pram for my 5 year old grand daughter excellent quality just the right size, I am very pleased with my purchase. I gave it 5 stars as it is well worth the money.
on 23 May 2014
Well constructed, pretty pram. Like the way the handle can be adjusted up or down for children of different ages.
Very easy to manoeuvre for my 2 year old granddaughter.
on 5 November 2013
bought for xmas for my three year old grandaughter,i was very surprised excellent value for price and a nice ajustable height,a little girls dream
on 18 October 2013
I was looking for a pram for my 5 year old as she had grown out of her old one. This is absolutely gorgeous & at a bargan price of just £30. The adjustable handle means it will grow with her & hopefully be the last pram she will have.