Size: Medium|Colour Name: multicoloured|Change
Price:£19.99 - £67.17

on 18 October 2013
I`m 6foot 6...(around 2meters)...normal build, and I ordered the XL one which was slightly big for me. I`ll go for the L now and hope that wont be to small.
on 10 April 2016
I'm 6ft3 and this did not fit. It was far too large and baggy and the chest padding is quite firm and did not suit my body shape. It is also incredibly uncomfortable and difficult to wear as the padding for the chest and abs to not fit flat against the body and so the shoulders look very awkward.

The material is very thin and probably will not last beyond the first wash, but for £20, I will not complain about that. The quality of the pattern and design is good, however, the fit ruins it completely.

In addition, the package I received came without a cape and the bag containing the costume had been opened and the contents inside not folded but rather thrashed in. I requested a return to Amazon within fifteen minutes of receiving this.

If you still want to take the gamble and purchase this costume, I would strongly recommend you go one size small. If you are usually a large, get a medium.
on 1 November 2015
It got the job done for halloween and delivery was very quick, so full marks in that regard.
However, the costume has many design flaws. Impossible to take a leak, chest stabs into neck when sitting down and most importantly GET A SIZE DOWN. IF YOU ARE LARGE GET A MEDIUM etc
on 6 November 2015
Costume looks great, but I'm not as big as I thought I was. If you're 5'11" and have a bit of middle age spread you want the L and not the XL my own fault I should measured myself first!
on 6 February 2014
Arrived quickly and fit as described. Could have done with a couple of holes around the pockets area though - it was a struggle to get my phone when it rang! Something else, if you are wearing it to a party where you will be having a drink, you will need to take it off every time you need to go to the toilet! I wasn't drinking so it didn't bother me.
on 22 January 2014
The outfit has done me good and it's fairly well made for a fancy dress costume.. My only gripe is that the front/chest part of the outfit is made of like quite a hard plastic so it's not particularly confortBle to wear - I thought/would have preferred if it was padded fabric as it is on the arms
on 16 November 2013
This costume is excellent, it got to me very fast and fit me perfectly. The chest was a little weird at first but once you have it on and get used to it then you're laughing. Worth every penny.

I really reccomend this to anyone who wants a Superman costume.
on 2 March 2014
I bought this suit for my husband. It was fit for purpose and most likely will be worn again. The fabric is quite thin and loose. It can be tied up at the waist to make it fit better but the padded torso and arms might not fit all body shapes.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 21 September 2015
Great costume massive hit with friends & public on a night round town, only two things which I'd would say it's hard to go to the toilet you need to get undressed pretty much and no pockets or pocket holes of you had shorts on.
on 1 July 2014
The suit looks great and didn't get too hot in the end. The shoes would be good if they came with actual shoes rather than just material that ties round your foot. All in all, great buy