Format: Audio CD|Change

on 2 November 2013
at £3 well worth it ; altho basically a splicing of 'crazy world' with 'face the heat' , the artwork logo is outstandingly impressive...
on 15 October 2013
This German band has been producing good rock music for quite a number of years but I do not agree with the title "The Collection".
I'm sure that a selection of the bands more powerful recordings over their 40 years (not five decades as specified in the heading) could have better examples than these. Some of the tracks are good, some are very good and a lot are not even okay.
on 26 January 2015
I first came across the Scorpions many years ago in Germany and liked what I heard then and decided to add to my collection with this album. It do0ewa not disappoint.
on 8 February 2015
good overview & introduction, probably would work better if expanded into a double cd to include some rarities & oddities
on 29 October 2013
This is just a replica of classic bites just with some extra songs added, bit of a money grabber from the Scorpions, as much as I love the band sorry guys this is just not good :(
on 10 December 2014
I like the scorpions they are a heavy rock group from Germany.
The most well known track is wind of change.
A good CD nice selection of tracks,
It's a good buy for me anyway.
on 25 January 2016
Not what I expected. My fault, but fills a hole in the collection I guess.
on 23 October 2015
Never disappointed with the Scorpions music, this album is no exception.
on 13 September 2015
fantastic songs I have not herd for a long time well worth the money
on 28 January 2016
Brilliant, can't believe they have been going 50 brilliant years.