Shop now Shop now Shop now Up to 70% off Fashion Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Amazon Pantry Food & Drink Beauty Shop now Learn More Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

Format: Audio CDChange

on 2 November 2013
at £3 well worth it ; altho basically a splicing of 'crazy world' with 'face the heat' , the artwork logo is outstandingly impressive...
on 26 January 2015
I first came across the Scorpions many years ago in Germany and liked what I heard then and decided to add to my collection with this album. It do0ewa not disappoint.
on 8 February 2015
good overview & introduction, probably would work better if expanded into a double cd to include some rarities & oddities
on 25 January 2016
Not what I expected. My fault, but fills a hole in the collection I guess.
on 23 October 2015
Never disappointed with the Scorpions music, this album is no exception.
on 13 September 2015
fantastic songs I have not herd for a long time well worth the money
on 28 January 2016
Brilliant, can't believe they have been going 50 brilliant years.
on 1 January 2016
Arrived in good time, good value excellent album
on 10 December 2014
I like the scorpions they are a heavy rock group from Germany.
The most well known track is wind of change.
A good CD nice selection of tracks,
It's a good buy for me anyway.
on 29 October 2013
This is just a replica of classic bites just with some extra songs added, bit of a money grabber from the Scorpions, as much as I love the band sorry guys this is just not good :(
11 comment4 of 7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse