5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the Wait
Published 21 months ago by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor!
Published 22 months ago by Richie

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the Wait, 12 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Decrescent Premium Desktop Docking and Charging Station for Sony Xperia Z - Black (Wireless Phone Accessory)
Having decided I didn't want to pay Sony for their official dock for the Xperia Z I purchased this and another unofficial dock for practically the same price. This was the cheapest of the 2 I brought and I'm very pleased with it. Took a couple of weeks to arrive but I've got no problems with it at all. It seems a little slower than charging off USB but as it sits in it's dock practically all day at my desk that's not a problem.

The Smart Connect app kicks in just fine and my PC has had no problems recognising the device so in all it's worth getting 2 of these for less than the price of 1 Sony dock. My other dock sits by my bed and it's replaced my alarm clock now.

5.0 out of 5 stars arrived once in stock, 10 Jun. 2013
Kdigi branded product arrived, comes with 1.5A charger, cable and cradle, considering the price of the official dock (without charger) and the other replicas, this is fantastic value, also triggers the Sony 'smart Connect', just like the real one, none of the docks work with a case so you'll be running caseless or popping it in and out of one, Doesn't seem to charge as fast as the annoying waterproof port (tested using official charger) but so much more convenient

put it this way, I've ordered a 2nd one...

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value!, 3 Jun. 2013
Just got this dock from the post today and I'm already loving it. It looks exactly like the one shown but the brand is KiDiGi not Decrescent, that's not a big deal. It came with a 1.5A USB charger and a USB cable which is nice since the original Sony dock doesn't even provide a USB cable when it's selling for more than 2x the price of this. I have no problem with it being not charging in certain places, I just put the dock on the table and slid the phone in to charge it. Of course it will disconnect when I lean the phone forward but it'll be fine if you leave it still, I can still use the phone while it's in the dock. It has a very tight fit so you won't be able to use a case with the dock. Finally I will suggest this to anyone who wants to get a nice dock for their Xperia Z.

Please comment if you have any questions and thanks for looking at my first review!

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor!, 31 May 2013
I had to wait 3 weeks for this to arrive and when it really let me down.For a start it isnt the same as what is in the picture the name is totally different, it will only charge in a certain place for a matter of seconds before it stops charging, the slightiest bit of movement stops it from charging. Not sure if this one is just faulty but it is not what i expected at all. Hope the seller has some good feedback from my email and then i may change my mind on this.

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor, 14 Mar. 2014
This doesn't really fit the Xperia Z well, so sometimes it stops charging overnight, and actually runs the battery down faster somehow!

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 14 Mar. 2014
While it's a good piece of equipment the build quality is not up to scratch. When phone is in cradle there is a humming noise that during the day doesn't matter but at night when house is quiet it's very annoying

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 23 Feb. 2014
High quality product, would recommend. Works great and looks stylish. free cable and plug, you can't go wrong at this price.

5.0 out of 5 stars In permanent use, 17 Feb. 2014
Alan (West London) - See all my reviews
What I like about this is that you don't have to keep unsealing the waterproof port in the Xperia to charge the phone.

1.0 out of 5 stars poor advertising and shocking return policy, 7 Feb. 2014
Mr. S. Wright (UK) - See all my reviews
I was looking for a docking station for a sony experia z1. The search engine gave me this item. This did not fit. I returned it with an expensive postage with still no refund seen.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 31 Jan. 2014
. Half the price of the Sony one so worth. Every penny got the plug and lead to charge it aswell it says you only get the dock so bonus

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›