Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now

on 3 June 2014
My first introduction to these guys, I am 55yrs old and have followed every type of music, from Tamla motown, northern soul, reggie,
glam rock, garage, house, blah, blah blah, these guys are good and offer a taste in music, which appeals to majority of tastes, I think
???
on 2 May 2013
When I heard Daft Punk were working on a new album I got excited. This track for me is pure class, its warm, funky, and has a hook that will keep you going on and on. It reminds me of the 70s sound without all the noise of most music at the moment. Its pure and not trying to be something, or set a trend. Its honest good music. Cant wait to hear the whole album......
on 3 May 2013
I dare you not to want to dance to this track; Daft Punk have smashed this one from the park and into the future.
on 22 April 2013
Another superb daft punk collaboration, this reminds me a little of one more time similar bass line and hooks, and if this is anything to go by the new album will be amazing as discovery is one of my favorite albums of all time,-cant wait for the album and the tour, seen them twice before simply breathtaking....welcome back guys
on 21 April 2013
So glad to see Daft Punk back and, by the sounds of it, on top form. This is a brilliant funk track that has just about everything going on! I'm loving the use of live musicians! If the rest of the album is as fresh this then there's no doubt it's gonna be my summer album.
on 24 October 2013
catchy song which is very cheerful and easy listening. Nice melody and nice words as yet not played it on cd player only laptop
on 4 May 2013
A fantastic new song by Daft Punk and in a very well deserved position in the Top 40, I'm really glad the French boys are back!
on 4 May 2013
This Time is a real party starter, guaranteed to get you on the floor. A real catchy tune you can't stop humming
on 22 April 2013
This is an awesome song, unlike many of the other pop songs nowadays, this is just quite damn awesome :D
on 19 April 2013
Leave it to the innovators of electronic music to bring back disco. This was a smooth track, A detonation of explosive music hitting bringing tiny orgasms to my ear-drums. If you got the ability to buy this track then do! The robots are back, This has made the wait for their album all the more frustrating, well at least i can listen to this on repeat till it arrives.