4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, but there are likely better shoes for walking
I bought these to replace my "walking to work" shoes (2km each way, pavement).
Initially they were quite uncomfortable - I made the mistake of wearing thin socks with them, and ended up a bit blistered.
Published 10 months ago by A. Moore

3.0 out of 5 stars Hole in the back!
The shoes fit very well and are comfortable. I also wear them when it's raining and the water doesn't get inside! However after wearing them for the last two months a hole showed up in the inside back of one shoe!
Published 9 months ago by ARTUR

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, but there are likely better shoes for walking, 3 Feb 2014
A. Moore (UK) - See all my reviews
I bought these to replace my "walking to work" shoes (2km each way, pavement).
I've had them a month now though, and they've worn in well (I've mainly been wearing thicker socks with them - thanks winter - which no doubt helped). I wouldn't say they were especially comfortable now, but they're certainly not uncomfortable.

The construction seems fairly solid - thick chunky soles that look like they'll last a while and grip decently enough.The laces are also thick and sturdy. Overall I don't regret the purchase now, but I've had more comfortable shoes in the past. (Ironically these ones will probably last quite a while though!)

3.0 out of 5 stars Hole in the back!, 13 Mar 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart, comfortable and robust, 2 Mar 2014
Typical build quality from CAT but a somewhat 'smarter' shoe.. I have the 'Falmouth' type for work and wanted a similar shoe for casual that looked less 'work wear' and this style is perfect.. Looks smart with jeans but reassuringly comfortable and no doubt will last. Highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good solid shoes, 26 Nov 2013
Very impressed with these shoes. Nice solid build with good grip on soles. Perfect for walking to work in the winter months.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too large, 17 Mar 2014
Uk 8 is usually the right size for me. This time it is not.

Text to fill the required size.

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality shoes, 13 April 2014
I ordered these as a gift for my husband, he loves them, the leather is of very high quality, the color is gorgeous and they are very comfy. They are the kind of shoes that last forever! Definitely recommend them

5.0 out of 5 stars CAT Shoes, 24 Feb 2014
Excellent heavy duty but very comfortable shoes ideal for winter wear. Fits well and colour dark brown. First time bought shoes online and pleased with them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, 11 Feb 2014
I rarely buy shoes online. The reason is I really want to feel and try them before paying for them. But this one was perfect. I know I will love it. Nice one!

5.0 out of 5 stars CAT shoes, bargin!, 11 Feb 2014
Great shoes and at a good price will last me along time.Smart buy for anyone highly liked. Need to wear infor comfort.

4.0 out of 5 stars good, 3 Feb 2014
Comfortable from the word go. Not as cushioned underfoot as most shoes I've had, but if they last a while i'll be very pleased.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›