5.0 out of 5 stars Yet another superb doll from Monster High series
A good doll with good little accessories and made well. Especially good find on Amazon as was hard to find elsewhere and at a good price. Would definitely recommend.
Published 13 months ago by Nichola

1.0 out of 5 stars sent wrong doll
The item was fine but the wrong doll was sent so I have to rush at last min to get the correct one
Published 4 months ago by Johanne Hendry

5.0 out of 5 stars Yet another superb doll from Monster High series, 7 Jun 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Xmas present, 11 Jun 2014
This review is from: Monster High 13 Wishes Twyla Doll (Toy)
My daughter loved this for her Xmas present. We bought our daughters a few and both loved them. Highly recommended,

4.0 out of 5 stars monster high doll, 3 Aug 2013
Robert McGovern "Bobbymac66" (Greenock, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Monster High 13 Wishes Twyla Doll (Toy)
My kid loves these dolls and swaps the parts around with the others she has. All in all good value and hours of fun it would seem.

5.0 out of 5 stars Xmas present, 18 Nov 2013
This review is from: Monster High 13 Wishes Twyla Doll (Toy)
Ordered this for my 8 year old daughter who is mad on monster high!, amazed by the price..cheapest I found especially as it's a new one and it's the run up to Xmas! So chuffed I ordered Gigi too!..delivery was fast..overall very happy mummy..

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 24 Oct 2013
This review is from: Monster High 13 Wishes Twyla Doll (Toy)
Im an adult collector and im really happy with this doll, shes the same height as howleen, she comes with a stand diary pet and bag, and her eyes glow in the dark after being exposed to light, shes absolutely gorgeous and a great addition to any collection

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 23 Oct 2013
This review is from: Monster High 13 Wishes Twyla Doll (Toy)
unusual gorgeous doll got lots of monster high dolls for my 5 year old for christmas and had to buy this one its beautiful and is one of her favourites now

5.0 out of 5 stars Doll, 14 Oct 2013
This review is from: Monster High 13 Wishes Twyla Doll (Toy)
the twyla dolls are a must have monster high this season, looks like all she wants to do is shop.

5.0 out of 5 stars Twyla, 4 Oct 2013
This review is from: Monster High 13 Wishes Twyla Doll (Toy)
Her hair is made up of two different colours and that makes it beautiful. Her belt is a bit loose but cannot slip off. Her shoes have a little slit in the back so they can be taken on and off easily. Her earrings a little doorknobs with keyholes. Her skirt is a bit short and keeps going up but it doesn't matter. She has 4 bracelets 2 earring and a belt. The packaging was a bit too much and got her hair in the tiniest tangle. Her lipstick is a glossy pink and she has black mascara on her top lash and purple on the bottom. It says that if expose her eyes to light then take her into darkness, her eyes glow in the dark but I haven't tried this out yet. Her diary is brilliant but the writing would be difficult for a young child to read because the b's look like f's. There isn't much to say about Twyla. I would recommend her to any MH fan. I dropped her on the floor once and she survived.

I WOULD RECOMMEND !!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!!, 4 Aug 2013
This review is from: Monster High 13 Wishes Twyla Doll (Toy)
My daughter is a collecter of these dolls and she was very happy for this doll. Is not availible at any stores in Sweden. I will

recommed this type of purshase, it was a great way of forefill here wishes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Monster High 13 Wishes Twyla Doll, 13 Nov 2013
S. Wilson (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 100 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Monster High 13 Wishes Twyla Doll (Toy)
Two of my nieces are absolutely Monster High mad at the moment - as with the majority of girls in their years at school. At first glance they may seem a little creepy but I must admit that if Monster High had been out and about when I was little then I would have actually liked dolls (well the Monster High ones anyway) and I am quite upset that I am far too old for them now! I have bought two of these - one for both of my niece's towards their Christmas present's and I just know that they will both be so excited when they open them and play with them on Christmas day along with the Monster High 13 Wishes Room Party and Spectra that I have bought too. I couldn't resist having a quick peek at the doll's before wrapping them and I told myself that "this was for purely checking that everything was included that should be....."! I was also very lucky in that I managed to 'snag' these from Amazon during their recent 'price war' with Argos etc and so I managed to get these at a lower price than the normal Amazon price and so I am absolutely over the moon with this purchase. I think I still would have purchased them even at the normal Amazon Price as the doll really is on the higher quality end of the Monster High dolls that I have been buying for both nieces for Christmas.

The 13 wishes Twyla doll stands at around 27cm tall and is a little bit shorter than the same standard height of the rest of the Monster High dolls range. She has a black, purple and turquoise dress on which has a ruffle skirt and bow at the neck. She comes with a turquoise belt and key bracelet, one black and two pink bangles, silver earrings and a purple and black handbag. She also has removable purple, black and turquoise heels and her hair is turquoise with purple streaks. Twyla also comes with her pet dust bunny called Dustin, a diary, a black hairbrush and a black doll stand with black base which does seem very flimsy and I could see this being broken relatively quickly. Her arms, legs and hands are jointed and so poseable and I just know that my nieces are going to love this doll.

Twyla is the daughter of The Boogey Man and is 15 years old. Unlike her Dad, Twyla captures the nightmares to eat so that only the good sweet dreams get through to the 'normies'. She can become invisible and prefers to sit in the shadows which can also help her move from location to location. She is very shy but is friends with Howleen Wolf, Gigi Grant and Spectra Vondergeist.

As I have said above a really good quality doll especially when compared with some of the more 'basic' models in the Monster High range. Now I just need to hope that my second baby that is due this month is a girl and that Monster High is still 'in' when she is older so I can play with the dolls and sets myself!

Here are some hopefully handy links to some of the other 13 wishes dolls along with the DVD just in case they come in handy for someone:-

Monster High 13 Wishes Party Frankie Doll
Monster High 13 Wishes Party Draculaura Doll
Monster High 13 Wishes Gigi Doll
Monster High 13 Wishes Howleen Doll
Monster High 13 Wishes Party Clawdeen Doll
Monster High 13 Wishes Lagoona Doll
Mattel BBR94 Monster High - Abbey Bominable 13 wishes doll (Exclusive)
Monster High: 13 Wishes [DVD] [2013]