5.0 out of 5 stars Great collection
Published 17 months ago by SpotsandGinger

3.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value - lightweight mystery romance
Several books in the Mystery/romance genre by various authors - some better than others.
Good for tasters to see if you like any of the authors enough to look for further books and also for a little light reading on holiday.
And, of course, excellent value, at only 77p
Published 17 months ago by awel

5.0 out of 5 stars Great collection, 13 July 2013
This review is from: Mirth, Murder & Mystery (Kindle Edition)
Looking for something to keep me occupied, I chanced upon this. And glad I did. I have thoroughly enjoyed all the books, with exception of the novella in the middle, and ended up buying the follow on books for each story.... Not such a "free" purchase as I'd thought! Light reading, nothing taxing, may keep you past your bedtime, great for the beach, pool or snuggling in front of a fire on a cold winters day.

3.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value - lightweight mystery romance, 21 July 2013
And, of course, excellent value, at only 77p

3.0 out of 5 stars First 2 stories are good, 7 Jan 2014
This review is from: Mirth, Murder & Mystery (Kindle Edition)
This cost me 77p. I therefore do not mind the fact that I did not like most of the stories. The first two books were the best and separately I would have given them each 4 stars. The rest I felt were not up to the same standard and I started and then gave up on them. Still 2 good books for the price is excellent value. So my recommendation is buy it and just read the first 2 books. I would be happy to read another book by either of these authors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic reading, 22 July 2013
K. A. Probert (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mirth, Murder & Mystery (Kindle Edition)
I thoroughly enjoyed all these books. Each one different. found them difficult to put down, Kept me entertained. good value

2.0 out of 5 stars ... its price - you can't deny it is a good price for so many books, 23 Sep 2014
This review is from: Mirth, Murder & Mystery (Kindle Edition)
I gave this two stars because of its price - you can't deny it is a good price for so many books. I'm one of those people that once I start a book I have to finish it but I really struggled to that with this collection. The female characters in these books are extremely irritating. I was of the opinion in most of them to leave them in the ridiculous situations they got themselves....much more realistic and probably would have been more enjoyable to read.

3.0 out of 5 stars MMM turned a bit mmmmmm..., 10 Aug 2013
This review is from: Mirth, Murder & Mystery (Kindle Edition)
Like in any collection there will be some stories that appeal to you more than others, but in this case it was more mmmmmmm than ohhhhhhhhhh, exciting! Some stories barely made me grin yet alone chuckle. One i guessed what was going to happen only 2 chapters in! the others i enjoyed, but i wouldn't go back. Worth a look if it on an offer, but there are better collections out there.

4.0 out of 5 stars A little Psychic twist, 10 Aug 2013
This review is from: Mirth, Murder & Mystery (Kindle Edition)
Quite often books are unnecessarily padded out to but these are just long enough to enjoy and puzzle the reader. The subject matter verges on fantasy and the characters have psychic powers; but this just adds novel twists to the characters. I enjoyed the detail and development of both characters and stories.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 25 July 2013
This review is from: Mirth, Murder & Mystery (Kindle Edition)
Can't believe what good value for money this was, just 11p per book. Read two so far and they are of a good standard

5.0 out of 5 stars This collection of books is fantastic. Every one is amusing, 21 July 2014
This review is from: Mirth, Murder & Mystery (Kindle Edition)
This collection of books is fantastic . Every one is amusing ,some more than others. I ended up buying follow on books. The Ex who would not die , and The Throwbacks were two I particularly enjoyed . At 0.77p this is a great bargain .Kept me happy for hours I will be keeping my eyes out for more of the same .

5.0 out of 5 stars kindle, 31 July 2013
This review is from: Mirth, Murder & Mystery (Kindle Edition)
I AM ENJOYING READING THIS BOOK BUT I HAVE NOT GOT HALF WAY ,I LIKE IT SO FAR AND RECONDMEND

Mirth, Murder & Mystery