5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent leather case, love it
I looked around for a nice leather case and found this one, fits just great and looks really nice, would totally recommend to anyone who has a Lumia 720 :D
Published 11 months ago by booklover

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking but poor quality holder
This case was a nice looking product but within 3 months the plastic holder had broken and the case is useless. I picked this case as it was easy to clip in/out and transfer to the brodit cradle in my car but it is obviousky not up to twice daily removal over long periods. I have reverted to a pouch type case.
Published 6 months ago by Louise Perry

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Service, 24 Aug 2013
This review is from: Nokia Lumia 720 Case Black Genuine Leather Flip Cover (Accessory)
The product arrived early, was well packaged and exactly as described. On first sight this seems to be a very good cover for my Nokia Lumia 720, leather, well made and a nice fit. The screen protector enclosed took some fitting and difficult to remove those annoying bubbles but I did not buy it for this rather the cover As far as I am concerned what with service and the product itself it's worth the 5 stars I have given it. If anything changes with use I shall certainly update my report but in the meantime very happy with purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent first class and well made, 21 Sep 2013
Much better than the cheaper earlier one I purchased were the surrounding "plastic" to hold the phone starting breaking away almost immediately. This case is well made and the plastic surround is much stronger and certainly holds the phone much better and will last. Would recommend this case to anyone well made and a good price bearing in mind the quality.