on 28 October 2015
This is a brilliant tent. My 8 year old daughter has it up in her bedroom and it is stuffed with sleeping animals. She even insisted on sleeping in it...
on 15 December 2015
I think this was a bargain at £10. Had a few issues with a parcel going missing but the seller was brilliant and sent a new one.
I must admit, the tent is a lot bigger than I had imagined. So beware, it is huge! I purchased it for my 6 month old daughter at the time and she loves it. Its great filled with balls or just as a tent. The material does look quite flimsy but has not broken yet! You can't really go wrong with this, I think it would make any little girls day :)
on 1 May 2014
Great little tent for the price although one received was not the same as the picture advertised. Main thing is that the colour is right and so loved by my two girls (3 & 1). Good size and great for both indoors and outdoors. Easy to wipe down. Was a little fiddly to set up, definitely need an adults help, but packs away neatly and is quite compact so can be taken anywhere and everywhere. Would recommend!
on 4 June 2015
I will highly recommend this product it good quality. I had a problem with royal mail not delivering on time so I contacted customer services and they have been more then happy to help very good customer service. For the price u get a very good quality product I have 3 kids and they all fit in the tent and now with the hoot weather it come's in handy for the park and days out with the family 👍
on 30 March 2015
Lovely tent for the price it is brilliant. My nearly two year old loves it and all her dolls and soft toys that would usually be scattered around the living room are now in the tent meaning I can enjoy a tidy living room.
It is a bit flimsy but quite sturdy once up. Looking forward to putting it in the garden in the summer.
on 12 September 2013
My 3yrs old niece love this tent,when putting it up one of the ribbons went insideso I had to sew it, within 2 days 70% of the tent started to come away from the seams, my niece loved it so much that I couldn't send it back because she would be upset, instead I ended up sewing it up,but unfortunately tears begin else where. So disappointed on the money spent. My niece still plays with it. :-((
on 30 August 2015
I bought this for my granddaughter for her 3rd birthday, she absolutely loves it. There was however a hole in the roof, but could not bring my self to take from her to send back. If you do buy one of these, I would recommend that you have a good look at it before you give it to anyone, especially a small child
on 30 May 2016
When i first saw this Tent I though wow looks great for my daughter who was going to be 3 and it still looked great after putting it up. Sad to learn it only took 10 minutes for something to go wrong on it and is actually quite flimsy. Which was very disappointing so although looks good not a strong product.
on 19 November 2014
This is a really lovely product and my 4 year old love to play in it. Very handy in the same material water proof carrier bag to take it with you when holidaying. very easy to put up and my 13year old did it. Very light weight, cute and pretty too. Really good product and can recommend to anyone.
on 18 June 2015
Excellent!!! Bought for my daughters 1st birthday. She loves it and so does her 3 yr old sister! Hours of fun, however only giving 4 stars as the wire around the base is a little harsh on little legs and knees (going in and out the door) but we have a cushion to cover it so less bruises now!