5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice shoes
Published 7 months ago by poppy

3.0 out of 5 stars very large
these plimsoles are lovely but unfortunately WAY too big for me, I ordered size 3 and they were at least 2 sizes too big had to send them back and it cost me over £5 to do so grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Published 15 months ago by shirley

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice shoes, 13 Feb 2014
I saw these shoes somewhere else but i decided to shop around and found they were cheaper on Amazon. I love the colour. I know they are just grey but i like it. They are comfortable. Before i purchased them, i read the other reviews and was a bit worried as some people wrote that they ordered their normal size and found they didn't fit as they were too big. I'm a size 4, i ordered a 4 and they fit perfect! The only little niggle i have about them is that the laces are too long, but that is something and nothing. It is easily put right.

4.0 out of 5 stars what was discribed, 23 Oct 2013
look nice, order a size 7 and they were a little big, wished id gone down a size but for the price they will see my holiday threw

3.0 out of 5 stars very large, 19 Jun 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 21 Jan 2014
Great shoe, no flaws. Looks just like in the picture, feels nice to wear. I would definitely buy it again once my pair is too old.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better fit than Converse All Star, 9 Jun 2014
These shoes are so comfortable and fit so well. I have a few pairs of Converse All Star and they are far better in my opinion. If you're not too bothered about the fact they are not 'named' then these shoes are well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality for the price, 12 Mar 2014
These are lovely trainers and I have had alot of positive comments about them too. Good quality for the price

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice plimsole, 12 Mar 2014
It fits very well and is comfortable to wear. I wish there were more funky colours to choose from, if there were I would consider buying more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value for Money, 14 Feb 2014
For the price these pumps are great value for money, fit well, and nice colour. Would buy another pair in another colour.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good shoes, 6 Feb 2014
These shoes are very good value. Their quality was surprisingly good, better than the All Star pair I owned before.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price great product, 9 Dec 2013
This review is from: LADIES WOMENS CANVAS LACE UP PLIMSOLL FLAT GYM SHOES SNEAKERS TRAINER PUMPS SIZE (Apparel)
I bought 2 of these and for the very little expense they were and was very impressed.Just as comfortable and durable as converse.