4.0 out of 5 stars Animal mugs
Colourful and bright. The kids love them. Would order again but think they could be slightly better quality for the money
Published 13 months ago by valerie appleton

2.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for
These mugs are cheap and look it. I shouldn't have been surprised by that but I think they're just naff.

I bought them because I didn't want to give my children melamine as I've read nasty things about it. I'm looking for something else now.

They are actually sold as suggestions for lucky dip prizes rather than a mug for every day use...
Published 20 months ago by FinNate

2.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, 2 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Jungle Animal Mugs Tough Plastic, 4 Assorted, 8cm, Party Bag Filler for Boys & Girls, Children's Prizes (Pack of 4) (Toy)

Don't waste your money.

3.0 out of 5 stars Gimmicky but rather thin plastic (no good for warm drink), 20 Oct. 2013
No instruction as to whether dishwasher or microwave proof. Very thin / flimsy plastic so assuming wouldn't withstand heat or frequent use

2.0 out of 5 stars Very thin, 4 April 2014
B. Mason "B.M" (England) - See all my reviews
They are very thin and the sides can be squeezed together very easily. Ordered 2 packs and 2 of the cups where split when they arrived.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok..but had better as a kid, 11 Jun. 2014
Cheaply made...but my toddlers love it. Don't put hot stuff in it...makes cup to hot to hold. Ok for lukewarm tea

4.0 out of 5 stars Animal mugs, 10 Jun. 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Great mugs, 20 Oct. 2013
Really liked these fun jungle mugs. They were a great base for party bag fillers. They are a bit thin but for the price they are great value

4.0 out of 5 stars Childrens cups, 17 Oct. 2013
Most of the reviews are correct they are a cheap plastic & I wouldn't want to drop or stick them in the dishwasher. however there perfect for my 2 1/2 yr old, I was struggling to get her to drink out of a cup & had to get her off the sippy cup as she has a lisp. She loves them, picking which animal she wants to drink out of & rarley spills it. As a transision cup or if ure a bit strapped its worth it & if they break I wouldn't be upset to chuck it away.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for party gifts, 16 Oct. 2013
I ordered these for my son's 3rd birthday party as gifts for his friends. It was an animal theme and these mugs were great! The only downside, as one other person has already mentioned is that the plastic is a bit thin, but my kids don't mind - they love drinking from them!
Yellow Moon UK were brilliant, when I found out I may not get the mugs in time for the party I contacted them and they immediately sent me another shipment so I would get it on time, and I did!

3.0 out of 5 stars Took a while to arrive but do the job, 26 Sept. 2013
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
Bought these as cheap fun cups for my son to use, to encourage him to drink more fluids.

He is enjoying drinking from them so they are doing as I needed.

They are vey thin and I doubt they will last long, but you get what you pay for.

They arrived today which was 2 days later than the timescale given which wasn't great but at least they are here now.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great party bag filler, 4 Sept. 2013
Everyone thought these were great party bag fillers, the only down side was that the plastic was a little bit thinner than I was expecting.