on 4 January 2014
Towser has always been a favourite in our house, my mum and I used to watch it together when I was little. When our VHS packed in we were devastated that we could no longer watch Towser or show it to any other kids in our family! So I was delighted to find it on Amazon, and it didn't disappoint! Give it a try if you've never seen it before!
on 10 January 2014
I emailed King Rollo Films a few years ago while I was trying to track down a decent VHS copy of the series and I asked them if they would ever put it on DVD - lo and behold they have! I'm absolutely delighted! This is pure magic - nostalgic animation at its very best. They really don't make kids' TV like they used to!
on 23 November 2015
Was so happy to find this after years of hunting. Use to watch it on vhs back in the 80s/90s. I bought 2 copys for my sister and myself, arrived promptly, everything great, now time to get the next generation in to towser.
on 15 October 2015
I love this, when my children were growing up this was on tv and they loved it, so do adults.
Towser has similar characteristics to Eeyore sometimes, life seems to be a drag for him,
but the laughs keep coming.
on 23 December 2013
It was do good to find Towser on DVD, as I was tired of my son swiping my VHS copy. Now I can finally watch it without the trouble of worrying when my tape will finally give out, and I got a copy for my son too!
on 5 May 2014
I used to watch Towser as a kid and have long wanted a copy to show my own children. It's just as funny as I remembered and my kids already adore Towser, Sadie and the owl.
on 5 February 2014
This is so funny - and with 13 episodes I'd never seen! Lovely short clips, perfect for kids and adults alike. The owl is by far the best character.
on 9 June 2014
It has brought me back lots of memories, by seeing all the episodes, I finally now have something that I like on DVD
on 16 December 2014
got as a gift for daughter who loved this series as a child and still does !
on 30 May 2016
Quick delivery, great quality, good service. Very pleased with my purchase.