5.0 out of 5 stars Blue tooth adaptor
Excellent ....as described and a reasonable price Works well in my Bose sound dock
Would recomend
Published 1 month ago by lizzyp

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful fuzzy noise ruins music
Published 5 months ago by Sean Andrews

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful fuzzy noise ruins music, 26 Feb 2014
Sean Andrews "Sean.." (South London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Patuoxun Bluetooth A2DP Music Audio Receiver Adapter for 30-Pin Dock Speaker Bose Station- Bluetooth Music Audio Receiver for iPod iPhone iPhone 5 iPod Touch Bluetooch Cell Phone / Bluetooth PC /PSP Speaker Dock (Electronics)
Not sure what went wrong with my experience but I will be returning this asap. The adapter produces a ridiculous fuzzy/buzzing noise that pushes its way through my music. Turning up my speakers (Bose Sound Dock II) high does drown most of it out, but as much as I love to kick it to 11 with some Sabbath, doing this every time I listen to music probably won't sit well with my neighbours/cats.

This is quite simply unusable.

Only handy if you are a niche DJ who wants to specialise in being able to make any track sound like it's coming from inside a tin of baked beans.

Connection was simple and easy, all the quicker to make you scratch your head in wonder as you contemplate if your recording of Stairway to Heaven always had that tannoy-system static over it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Blue tooth adaptor, 6 July 2014
Would recomend

2.0 out of 5 stars Pairing issues, 29 May 2014
When placed on to the Bose system the device doesn't easily pair with the iPhone 5. Can be frustration try to pair the devices

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but just a little inconsistent, 14 April 2014
From the start this really was plug and play from my iMac and iPad. I plugged it into my Bose and away it went, no stutter or drop of signal, great sound.

This changed however after a few weeks and now I find it takes two or three attempts to connect. It is also very annoying that for it to work I have to unplug it from the Bose then plug it back in before it will start-up. I would have thought this is a fundamental design flaw and could be corrected fairly easily. Never-the-less, when its connected it does work well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't understand 1star reviews?, 9 April 2014
It is cheap but nice looking and worked without problem on my Bose Dock III with the iPhone adapter. It also worked great on a gear4 sound dock so it is not just for Bose products. I'll be ordering more for other docks soon!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 28 Mar 2014
Bought this to future proof my Bose Sound Dock and it's doing the job VERY nicely. Connection using an Android or iOS phone is bang on. Distance can be a problem especially when there are a lot of things between your phone and the receiver. But have it within range and it's very good!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not everything, 24 Mar 2014
I was unable to get it to Bluetooth with quite a few thing so beware you get what you pay for!

5.0 out of 5 stars Patuoxun Bluetooth Adapter, 21 Mar 2014
Fantastic piece of kit which I use on my sound dock with my IPhone so I can listen to my playlists along with various radio stations.
Sound quality is very good along with amazing value for money

3.0 out of 5 stars Patuoxon Bluetooth A2DP FOR 30 Pin Dock, 20 Mar 2014
R. Whiting "Rod has Gibson" (Slough UK) - See all my reviews
Beware it does not work with every Dock.Especially Monitor Audio iDect 100 or 200.Although it does with my Revo Axis.So a bit hit and miss for me.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy!, 17 Mar 2014
Appalling instructions, no interpretation of combination of flashing error lights. Tried it in 4 different iPod/iphone docking didn't work in a single one. Utter rubbish don't buy.