5.0 out of 5 stars Love love love these jeans!
Published 3 months ago by kcarkat

3.0 out of 5 stars Vintage hipster
These trousers are really nice but very small fitting. I am normally a large 14 and I bought a 16 just to be safe. The size 16 are actually tight but I am going to hold on to them as they do look good.
Published 15 months ago by patricia

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Love love love these jeans!, 12 Sep 2014
Have looked everywhere for a wide leg jean style as getting fed up of skinny jeans everywhere which I only suit with boots and a tunic ..not good on me in shoes and a shorter top :).. I ordered these prepared to receive very 70s bell bottomed flares when in fact they are not, they would be a more modern take on that, more wide leg than 79 s flare. .I read all the reviews and most said on small side so ordered one size up. They fit great, if anything a little loose and need a belt but think being looser on the leg gives them a lovely wide leg look and feels lovely on. So comfortable. The material is soft stretchy denim type so plenty of give in it around the waist, my advice with sizing would be if you are on the loose side of the size you normally buy go for your normal size, if things can be hit and miss tightness wise then go for one up, also depends how you want the leg, if you want tighter on the thigh go for your normal size to give more bell bottomed look, if you want more wide leg look then go one up. It am tall at 5 11 and got the long, they are very long, look great with heels but couldn't wear at all with flats, will have to decide when I would most wear them. Got these today 2 days ahead of estimate so very pleased, excellent seller. Love these jeans so much as soon as I tried them on that I have just gone ahead and ordered the blue denim version....crossing fingers they are as nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 27 Jan 2014
great trousers if your up to self tailoring.. they needed taking up about a ft and a half..im way short..
smaller sizing, i ordered larger size than i normally wear at 16 which is usually nice and loose..however they do come up quite tight for what i was expecting.

3.0 out of 5 stars Vintage hipster, 5 Sep 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Groovy, 30 Jan 2014
Fab looking jeans with excellent flare. Be warned these are really low rise and come up really small. I have wide hips and struggled to get in them so have had to order the next size up.
However they do look great and are super black ...

3.0 out of 5 stars I actually love these trousers BUT!, 3 Sep 2014
I do love these trousers but the size 10 are more a size 8 so they are uncomfortably tight if you have ate that week :P
The size 12 are like a loose size 10...

I love the material and the shape of them is very smart for work.
I just wish they'd get the sizing right. There really is no S-T-R-E-T-C-H lol

I would say if you are a size 10 then get a 12... If you are an 8 then a size 10...

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, 9 July 2014
P Hernandez - See all my reviews
never bought pants via online since i would prefer how they fit before buying, i have taken the risk for one time and ill buy another colored ones of those, they are so elastic and confortable but i am a 1.76 tall woman and i will ask next ones regular so large lenght just if u are taller than me (about 6cm or more) or be happy with trailling it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Hipsters, 21 Nov 2013
Honestly I love these funky flares.
They look great on and go with anything - don't think I'll ever take them off... and to be honest it would be a bit of a challenge to get them off! They're tighter than I had anticipated (around the bum and hips, obviously not in the legs) but I love them!
I know when I buy my next pair (maybe the red flares or the denim ones) to think about getting the next size up!

Delivery was swift, packaging wasn't damaged and quality seems exceptional.

1 very happy little hippy! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality and Stretchy - Order Shorter Length, 15 Oct 2014
These arrived speedily and I am very happy with them, although I am still waiting to alter their length.

Bought : Size 16 - Regular (height 5"6)
Like many others have stated, these come a lot longer than expected.
- I was still reluctant to go for Short, so I went for my usual Regular and I need about 3 to 4 inches taken off from the bottom.
- I was reluctant to go for Short incase they would be too tight round my large thighs - They are quite loose.

The quality seems good, and I like the stretchyness of the material. They are very high waisted (but this suits my size).
I am looking to buy them again, but Short this time. Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 17 Dec 2014
Before buying these i had given up trying to find comfy jeans. I really hate the castration jeans!!!
Upon browsing the internet i came across these
i read the review and took the advice of the other reviewers to buy a size higher than what i needed so i bought an 18 instead of my usual 16

THEY ARE KINGS OF COMFORT!!The material is slightly stretchy and lightweight whilst still being good strong denimn. perfect fit! And still perfect after washing them :D
im so happy i finally found a comfy pair of jeans! Just bought my second pair! highly recommend these

The delvery was pretty quick too! think i received them the same week as i ordered them :D

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, 27 Sep 2014
I'm a young looking 50 year old who has recently had to accept being a size 14 after a lifetime of being 10 or 12. These flares are excellent, just what I've been looking for and so hard to find in high shops full of skinny jeans. Good value for money too. They fit true to size round bum and hips but are very long which I don't really mind but may bother some. Have bought similar red pair and some jeans. Very pleased with this product.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›