Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Cyber Monday Deals Week in Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Voyage Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now

on 12 September 2014
Have looked everywhere for a wide leg jean style as getting fed up of skinny jeans everywhere which I only suit with boots and a tunic ..not good on me in shoes and a shorter top :).. I ordered these prepared to receive very 70s bell bottomed flares when in fact they are not, they would be a more modern take on that, more wide leg than 79 s flare. .I read all the reviews and most said on small side so ordered one size up. They fit great, if anything a little loose and need a belt but think being looser on the leg gives them a lovely wide leg look and feels lovely on. So comfortable. The material is soft stretchy denim type so plenty of give in it around the waist, my advice with sizing would be if you are on the loose side of the size you normally buy go for your normal size, if things can be hit and miss tightness wise then go for one up, also depends how you want the leg, if you want tighter on the thigh go for your normal size to give more bell bottomed look, if you want more wide leg look then go one up. It am tall at 5 11 and got the long, they are very long, look great with heels but couldn't wear at all with flats, will have to decide when I would most wear them. Got these today 2 days ahead of estimate so very pleased, excellent seller. Love these jeans so much as soon as I tried them on that I have just gone ahead and ordered the blue denim version....crossing fingers they are as nice.
on 5 September 2013
These trousers are really nice but very small fitting. I am normally a large 14 and I bought a 16 just to be safe. The size 16 are actually tight but I am going to hold on to them as they do look good.
on 27 January 2014
great trousers if your up to self tailoring.. they needed taking up about a ft and a way short..
smaller sizing, i ordered larger size than i normally wear at 16 which is usually nice and loose..however they do come up quite tight for what i was expecting.
on 28 March 2015
They are really nice - I just miscalculated my ass size ;)
Basically, they are lower than I expected (which was silly of me when it even Says they are low) so now they ride just over my Very large ass, and I keep having to pull them up (as I taper thinner under the hips) But for someone Not built like a barn door, I would totally recommend them actually - feel sturdy, too :)
on 9 July 2014
never bought pants via online since i would prefer how they fit before buying, i have taken the risk for one time and ill buy another colored ones of those, they are so elastic and confortable but i am a 1.76 tall woman and i will ask next ones regular so large lenght just if u are taller than me (about 6cm or more) or be happy with trailling it.
on 17 December 2014
Before buying these i had given up trying to find comfy jeans. I really hate the castration jeans!!!
Upon browsing the internet i came across these
i read the review and took the advice of the other reviewers to buy a size higher than what i needed so i bought an 18 instead of my usual 16

THEY ARE KINGS OF COMFORT!!The material is slightly stretchy and lightweight whilst still being good strong denimn. perfect fit! And still perfect after washing them :D
im so happy i finally found a comfy pair of jeans! Just bought my second pair! highly recommend these

The delvery was pretty quick too! think i received them the same week as i ordered them :D
on 23 May 2015
Despite all the advice from other customers to go up a size, I didn't (seriously considered it but the ones I wanted weren't available a size up) so got size 14. I am a very large size 14 on a mission to lose weight and wasn't expecting these to fit until I'd shed a few more pounds, so was surprised when I could get these on and do them up without cutting off circulation! They do look tight but I'm pretty sure when I get down to normal size 14 level, they'll be spot on!
Great quality, excellent shape. Slightly thinner denim so will be lightweight for summer. Could very possibly take the "My new favourite jeans" trophy!
on 25 October 2015
After reading previous reviews saying these were on the small size, I ordered up a size... and they were massive! I am only just down to a 14, so went for 16, but they were way to big. But also I would say less "bell bottom" and more very wide leg all the way down.... didn't look at all like the pic, which was disappointing. However, if you like a really wide leg jean, these are really good quality and a good price. Just a shame they are not the shape I was after and way too big, so will be returning.
on 24 May 2015
Ordered on Wednesday, they arrived on Friday. The fit is great and I've already ordered two more pairs in denim and burgundy. I previously had GAP 1969 curvy bootleg jeans and was disappointed when they discontinued the style. These trousers fit just as well on my waist, hips and thighs with a slightly wider flare to the bottom of the leg. Fantastic value for money, true to size (although a bit long in the leg, but that's vastly preferable to too short!) and fast service.
on 8 September 2014
These jeans are awesome!
They don't sit on my hips but i like to tuck them in anyway... Haha!
I got a 16 as I am a 16 usually... But I think I could have got a 14 as they are so stretchy (I Like tight jeans that hold me in)
They do come out at the knee so make me look a bit chubbier in the legs and shorter.
But I'm not sorry I got them! Very comfy too!
Good investment I'd say, for sure! :)