5.0 out of 5 stars great
great trousers if your up to self tailoring.. they needed taking up about a ft and a half..im way short..
smaller sizing, i ordered larger size than i normally wear at 16 which is usually nice and loose..however they do come up quite tight for what i was expecting.
Published 6 months ago by Munchkin

3.0 out of 5 stars Vintage hipster
These trousers are really nice but very small fitting. I am normally a large 14 and I bought a 16 just to be safe. The size 16 are actually tight but I am going to hold on to them as they do look good.
Published 10 months ago by patricia

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 27 Jan 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Vintage hipster, 5 Sep 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Groovy, 30 Jan 2014
Fab looking jeans with excellent flare. Be warned these are really low rise and come up really small. I have wide hips and struggled to get in them so have had to order the next size up.
However they do look great and are super black ...

4.0 out of 5 stars Hipsters, 21 Nov 2013
Eilidh Macbeath (Scotland) - See all my reviews
Honestly I love these funky flares.
They look great on and go with anything - don't think I'll ever take them off... and to be honest it would be a bit of a challenge to get them off! They're tighter than I had anticipated (around the bum and hips, obviously not in the legs) but I love them!
I know when I buy my next pair (maybe the red flares or the denim ones) to think about getting the next size up!

Delivery was swift, packaging wasn't damaged and quality seems exceptional.

1 very happy little hippy! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, 9 July 2014
P Hernandez - See all my reviews
never bought pants via online since i would prefer how they fit before buying, i have taken the risk for one time and ill buy another colored ones of those, they are so elastic and confortable but i am a 1.76 tall woman and i will ask next ones regular so large lenght just if u are taller than me (about 6cm or more) or be happy with trailling it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy and flattering., 6 Jun 2014
I read the other reviews and took the advice on size. I am normally a size 10 but ordered the 12. The fitting is great, the jeans are comfy. I would recommend this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loved them, 2 Nov 2013
I purchased these trousers as a gift for my 28yr old daughter who absolutely loved them. Nice tight fitting around the hips and large loon style bottoms for anyone old enough to remember Loons! Would recommend to get the short version if 5'3 or under as regular quite long. Overall very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, 10 Oct 2013
Ive been looking for some flared jeans for ages and these are the perfect fit and so comfy. Really quick delivery too, Ill be buying from you again :)

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as advertised, 28 Jan 2014
Not as advertised. Heavily branded on both arms. Very tacky looking and not suitable for fashion wearing. Deep red ordered but very bright when they arrived.