5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product.
Great set and a really good bargain. The bread bin is huge and can probably hold 2/3 normal size loaves in it. I had a cheese topped baguette, 4 packs of pancakes and a loaf of bread in it at most so far! Goes very nicely with my purple themed kitchen.
Published 15 months ago by Mumof2Girls

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the same set as in picture
I ordered this item and expected to get what was shown in the picture. Instead, I got a similar set but with totally different font. You can get one similar to the set I recieved in Argos for much cheaper, so was very disappointed and sent back.
The one star is for the fact I was refunded fairly promptly and there was reasonable communication from the seller...
Published 11 months ago by Lucy Chapman

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the same set as in picture, 28 May 2014

When I enquired, I found out the set in the picture was not in stock and wouldn't be in future. Due to this, I requested they take down the image and replace with a correct photo, as not to mislead buyers (including myself, still on the look out for this set, which from contacting several companies on Amazon and Ebay seemes to have been discontinued by the manufacturers in favour of the new design). This still hasn't been done, some weeks later, so don't be surprised if you have the same problem I did.

In addition, the product took a while to arrive, and when it did wasn't in any outer packaging - so nothing to attach returns label to easily.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product., 28 Jan. 2014
Mumof2Girls (Leeds) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 17 Nov. 2013
I was worried that the colour would be different from the one on the photo, but it's exactly the same. Looks very nice in our kitchen.

3.0 out of 5 stars Damaged on arrival, 6 Nov. 2013
The bread bin was chipped on arrival. Despite being told a replacement was on its way, it was never received. After a lot of negotiation I except a partial refund as an additional replacement would take 2-3 weeks. The other items are OK, but not of the best quality - but OK for their purpose.

5.0 out of 5 stars love, 1 July 2014
love these, I had them in black and paid a lot more in store, they got left behind moving house so when I saw them in purple they had to be bought.. very happy, the colours gorgeous and they're good sizes

5.0 out of 5 stars They are a good size and the lids fit perfectly, 28 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Premier Housewares 5-Piece Enamel Storage Set - Black/ White (Kitchen & Home)
I am very impressed with this. They are a good size and the lids fit perfectly. They go with my high shine kitchen too. The quality is excellent. When I first ordered them I waited about a week and they did not turn up so I contacted the seller who apologised and sent this out again which I got within 2 days.

5.0 out of 5 stars Set, 25 Feb. 2014
Very pleased with the quality of the product and was as described. Delivery was prompt and well packaged. Would not hesitate to buy again or recomend .

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 16 Feb. 2014
Just what I needed to brighten up my green kitchen.looks lovely with all my green bits. I need some orange mugs on my tree now.

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it, 6 Dec. 2013
i was very pleased when my purchase arrived it looks lovely in my kitchen and friends have asked where it came from as there is nothing like it in the shops so i think you will be getting a few more orders thankyou

1.0 out of 5 stars A total waste of money, 1 Feb. 2015
What can I say? Well, cheap tin! The writing wasn't only different to that shown but it had different styles on them and some wernt even straight! A total waste of money!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›