Price:£6.97 - £10.99+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on 2 April 2014
I love this purse. It has plenty of space inside for all my cards and a plastic bit for my driving license. It is a good size so wont get lost in my hand bag either! It is fit for my purpose. Was delivered well within the estimate time too.
on 22 May 2014
oil skin stylee purse,loved by new owner well reccommended to others,sturdy,cute just buy one. delivery was quick an packaging minimal.
on 29 May 2014
This purse gets lots of comments, it is big, but good quality and in comparison to some very expensive brands, good value.
on 24 May 2014
I bought this as a gift, it was delivered on time, was packaged very very well, was made really well, and the gift has made someone very happy, as they have asked where if had bought it, because she has been asked by friends, so that they to could buy one.
on 16 September 2013
Looked okay, but not suitable for a gift as I had hoped - the interior seemed to be a sort of crunchy transparent paper, which made it look really cheap when opened. Plus the outer zip pull tag looked particularly flimsy and poorly finished. Disappointed.
on 22 March 2014
cards disappear too deep in the wallet and you cant get them out sometimes - also small coins 5P and pennies fall out in the fold and when you open the purse - they fall on the ground
on 11 June 2014
Arrived well packaged and earlier than expected. Great purse, not too big and bulky and stylish too. My daughter wants the same one now.
on 30 April 2014
I bought this purse forr my granddaughter who is 10 and she really loved. Its just about the right size for her age.
on 4 December 2013
i have just received this purse.
i bought it for my mum as a xmas present.
although it says glitter it is but very finely you see it,not too much
that you can still use it for during the day or at night.
it looks good,a good sized purse with 2 extra compartments if you have lots of cards
and 2 photograph bits.

i love it and am sure my mum will too.
think i will be ordering one for my self.
on 17 October 2014
Nice purse, lots of space for cards, however two flaws in my opinion, there doesn't appear to be a note section, it has to go in with the coins but I can work with that. Secondly, you have to be very careful when opening the zipped coin part as the coins find their way to the sides and fall out when unzipped.