on 23 March 2014
I purchased his bra as i have always found triumph a good fit and good quality. The bra arrived and fitted perfectly and was really comfortable, however one of the cup under wires became unstitched on the second wearing. Amazon quickly replaced, however this has now happened again with the replacement. Not a great experience
on 29 October 2013
I would never buy anything else. The fit is perfect and it's so comfortable and looks pretty. Works well in all colours.
on 16 September 2013
as always when I buy a Triumph Amourette comfortable right from very first wear....THE best bra for larger bust sizes :)
on 26 October 2013
A very comfortable bra, soft material but well structured and good fit. I would buy this bra or a similar one again.
on 30 August 2013
Never disappointed withe the style or quality of this bra.
Highly recommend it if you want an uplifting and comfortable
Bra.
on 16 April 2014
I have been on a long quest to find a bra that fits! Being only a 34B you would think that finding a good fitting bra wouldn't be a problem but it really has been for me! I was tempted to try this Triumph bra by seeing a beautiful advert in a glossy magazine. The Triumph website was out of stock of this colour (passion fruit) but managed to find it here on Amazon. I was a bit sceptical especially as the price is a lot more than I would usually pay for a bra, but decided to risk it! I am SO glad that I did because the fit is absolutely perfect! It is one of those amazing bras that holds everything in place beautifully without you being aware that youre even wearing it. It is so comfortable. Im definitely planning on buying more of this style in different colours. I would definitely recommend this bra to anyone, it's the best bra in he world!
on 21 May 2014
The colour's great. The fit is tighter than I expected after wearing this size in M&S and Playtex, but my main grumble is with the part of the shoulder straps under the adjuster - they are very scratchy.
on 13 March 2015
The rusted wire on this bra came through the fabric after 6 months and very few wears. Be warned buy from a high street shop with a good reputation!
review image
on 24 December 2013
I have had these for years, as not many manufacturers do a 32", but needed a bigger cup size. The straps are wider to accommodate this so it is comfortable to wear.
on 16 November 2013
Bra doesn't stick in to your side like most bras, very comfortable, washes and dry's very well, also keeps it shape