on 16 June 2013
This game is lumpin' awesome you guy. Very well done and a great time killer, I'd recommend it even if your not an Adventure Time fan! 5 out of 5!
on 31 August 2013
Fantastic game, so simple to play. You won't get anywhere without collecting the power ups but when you do, you'll be through the game in no time. If you like adventure time, you'll get this games humour. Brilliant!
on 2 September 2013
Fun game, very addictive. Features other characters in the show. Great for when you have five mins spare to play.
on 2 September 2013
The game works perfectly and is really easy to get the hang of. It's really really addictive and really fun too!
on 5 June 2013
This game I'd extremely addictive. The graphics are very loyal to the show, which means that they are exciting, bright and unique. Best game since candy crush!
on 11 October 2013
Amazing little game. Had me hooked for hours till I beat it. Needs more levels though. Still a good game.
on 31 August 2013
You need to get this I love adventure time yay ! I thought u had to pay but it is free!
on 14 May 2013
This game is very well made, fun and worth every penny. Kept me entertained for hours. I definitely recommend buying this game.
on 31 August 2013
This game is a fantastic app and is very addictive. If you are an adventure time super fan, like me, then this app is definitely for you. Another reason I love it is because whilst playing it you improve incredibly and you get really good at it. I would really recommend this app and in the world of LSP, oh my glob you guys, it is awesome!!!
(Too cheesy?!)
on 17 April 2014
this game is awesome a bit short but that may be because i rock
lots of replay value though so will play it again and again on bus journeys and so forth

ALGEBRAIC