Format: MP3 Download|Change

on 28 April 2013
There I was, feeling low. Feeling down in the dumps about my own rotten luck. An essay I had to write had snuck up on me like a poor metaphor. I had one night to write it, and had to submit it in the morning. In order to finally stop my procrasturbation, I decided to listen to my music, and put iTunes on shuffle. My initial attempts at writing went poorly, as artists such as Rick Astley and Taylor Swift came on the shuffle (they are only on my computer for a friend, I swear). At the point of almost giving up hope, the song changed, and the opening to Shi No Baroda had begun. I wasn't sure where it had come from. Maybe someone else had downloaded it. In any case, the melodies overtook me. I listened to the song intently, once, twice, three times. Each time, the music bored deeper and deeper into my mind, and I gradually ground to a halt solely to listen to the masterpiece which was continually caressing my earholes.

I came to, some hours later. The first thing I noticed was that the music has stopped. My essay was completed before me. I gave it a quick read, and was extremely impressed. The tone was obviously my own, as was the style of the writing, though the piece was written as though I had actually done the necessary reading for the paper. Whatever the song did, it had worked. The deadline was in less than an hour, and the submission had to be by hand, so I printed it off. Normally my printer was extremely temperamental, but it printed immediately. It was as though the printer had been stripped, cleaned, and had a new cartridge. Putting this out of my mind, I hopped into my car (a rusty piece of s***) and was surprised to find it start first time, and having a full tank of petrol. Needless to say, you see where this is going by now, so I shalln't pad this tale out any longer than is necessary.

Over the coming few days, I noticed several small things that had been done around the house. All the cables around my computer and my television were nicely and neatly untangled. Much of my house furniture had been rearranged to more pleasing positions than I had previously thought possible or practical to do. My windows had been cleaned to a sparkling sheen. All the washing by the sink had been done, and all my clothed had been cleaned. My sink and shower plugs had been unblocked and cleaned out, and it later transpired that I had called my mother and chatted for a good hour with her, much to her delight, a conversation of which I only had vague memory when she next brought it up. I was also extremely surprised to find that the next time I loaded up the game I'd been recently playing, the boss which was until then a stumbling block preventing my progress, had been slain.

As a final note, my essay was among the highest marks in the class, and my professor requested my permission to send it off to journals for possible publishing.

I don't know what you did to me, Tom Clarkles*, but whatever it was, it worked. My life has improved, and I feel generally happier since that day. When I heard this single was being released, I knew I had to get it, and the song was every bit as good as it first was. Thank you, Area 11. Thank you.
on 6 May 2013
Shi No Barado in my terms was a decent song, but lacked the energy Area 11 is well known for. It felt a bit like they were releasing a single on a farce as the songs they are known most for (Euphemia and Heaven Piercing Giga Drill) are massive rock anthems consisting of mad basslines, synths, crazy guitar solos and a almost imitable drum beat. Shi No Barado is a gentleish ballad, about Death Note which of course is immense.

However, the star the shines twice as bright in this single is surprisingly the B-Side. The Legendary Sannin feels like the lost record. Ever since Blackline it was included on the record and ATLITS missed off this track, which is a massive shame as I think this is the most beautiful remake they have done and feel in comparison to Euphemia and Heaven Piercing Giga Drill, deserves a place on the album more so.

But anyway I recommend anyone who has listened to this band and like it (its all on YouTube) to buy this track and help this band.
on 28 April 2013
Shi No Barado was a great song, I really enjoyed it in "All The Lights In The Sky", but what I will say is if you have already got All The Lights so you don't think you should get this single, get it just for The Legendary Sannin it is possibly one of the best rock songs I have heard all year!
on 28 April 2013
An amazing first single from a great album, best song I've heard this year. Sparkles* has done an amazing job getting this organised, especially doing it whilst working (albeit working at yogtowers, which isn't exactly a bad job). These guys will do great things
on 28 April 2013
This is one of the most amazing things I have ever listened to, and it is made by one of the best bands out there. Oh, sorry I said that wrong. It's made by THE BEST band out there. All of the songs are amazing, and I highly recomend that you buy them and listen to them all day long. That's what I did, and now... And now I have been blessed with the chance to listen to the best song(s) ever made. If you haven't got this already you are missing out on so much! Made by two amazing singers, two amazing gitarists, one amazing drummer, and a whole bunch of tech (mics e.c.t.)! I can honestly say that I feel extremely sorry for all of those poor, suffering people out there who haven't even heard of this.
You should all download this amazing song(s), and when you feel down, depressed, or upset, just give it/them a listen. I got the main ablum (All The Lights In The Sky, you should check it out) first, and was amazed by how well they had made it. Then when I saw this I was delighted and bought it right away. Sorry this dragged on a bit, just had to express my love for the song(s). To sum it all up though, I highly recomend this! Thanks for making it.
on 30 April 2013
Great song. Wish the Japanese version was included on the album rather than the off-vocal version but hey.

I downloaded the album but was charged for individual tracks, only 30p but a bit naughty!!
on 28 April 2013
If you don't have 'All The Lights In The Sky' then you should definitely buy this. Shi No Barado is one of the best songs on the album, and a great example of Area 11's music. Featuring Beckii Cruel's vocal talents, the duet really helps to bring out the song's lyrical themes. Then you have The Legendary Sannin. If you've heard the 'Blackline' version of this song then you'll know how powerful a rock song it is. This re-recorded version adds that extra punch, and they've added that extra uniqueness of more Japanese sounding versions of some of the melodies, counterbalancing the power of the guitars. Additionally, you get the off-vocal of Shi No Barado, so you can pretend you are Sparkles* or Beckii singing on stage.
on 1 May 2013
I've been a fan of Area 11 for quite a while, having heard their outro on the Yogscast videos, and from their my fandom has grown and grown, that must have been a year ago at least by now, their music is art painted on the canvas that is my life. The moment I heard Shi No Barado my heart skipped a beat, several for that matter. Sparkles* is an inspiration to me, if there was ever a man I aspired to be, it would be him. This band has had a massive influence on my life and if you haven't already I recommend buying this fine piece of art, and their other masterpiece; All the Lights in the Sky and fall in love, as I have <3
on 28 April 2013
Well, Area 11 sure have done it again. When I bought All The Lights In The Sky earlier this year and heard this song, I didn't really like it, but now, after listening to the lyrics and the guitars etc. properly it's one of my favourite songs of all time. Also, Legendary Sannin is my favourite song of all time and the remastered version sounds great.

Thank you again Sparkles*, Parv, Kogie and Leo :D
on 28 April 2013
Bought this to support the band and to get my paws on the new version of Sannin. It was always one of my favourites cause I love Naruto :)

Keep buying and let's storm the charts!