on 13 May 2013
Picked this up as a freebie, and with an interest in the subject. This is a really good starting point. It provides clear instruction without lots of jargon. Can't wait to put things into practice.
on 13 July 2013
Having never tried my hand at anything like witchcraft before, I was intrigued by this book. I was very happy with the content.

The book starts out with a thorough introduction for the beginner (including some Rules of the Road to follow), then answers many common questions about magic --such as black magic vs. white, love spells, and so on. A number of simple magical rituals follow for everything from stress relief (in the bathtub no less!) to getting answers from the Universe.

Getting help from angels is a ritual I really liked, and found worked well. The book even gets into basic weather working. The content was surprisingly fun, and I found the rituals quite effective! A good book worth the price for beginners or people who are just curious!
on 15 June 2013
I must admit that I don't have much experience in the area of Witchcraft and Spells, however, I do have an open mind and am willing to learn from all schools of knowledge.

With witchcraft and spells appearing consistently throughout human history, it is well worth the time to take a look into this area to understand what has given it this persistence.

This book is a great introduction to the area and gives the reader various spells that can be tried and tested in your own life.

The thing I really like about this book is that it isn't trying to "convert" every reader into a "true believer" or anything like that. In fact, the book asks the reader NOT to take anything in the book as gospel or truth but simply to be open minded about the material presented and try it for yourself, if it works for you great, if not, no harm done.
on 5 July 2013
Not trying to sell you on Harry potters broomstick and potions, you can expect solid footing that will allow you to understand and perhaps follow the invite of magic.

Essential to those who want to understand magic and practice it safely.
on 28 February 2014
Easy to understand , very specific about instructions I simply love it ........going for the next one lol lol xx
on 21 January 2016
I really enjoyed this book, I am just about to download the next one. The first half of the book talks about witchcraft in a really interesting way, the second half teaches you how to get in touch with Mother Nature, Angels and spirits and how to ask them to help you get what you want.
on 11 February 2014
Not a bad wee book, I downloaded on the Kindle edition. Very interesting spells and methods to employ. Would recommend as part of library.
on 9 January 2014
Brilliant set of books I've got the whole series, I have enjoyed ready and studying them all, very inspirinig and informative
on 31 August 2014
It was easy to read and follow. A great insight and learning tool. I would definitely recommend this book to a friend.
on 2 July 2014
Again a good read, easy to follow and enjoyable to read. I have the Kitchen one also, well worth it.