on 24 October 2013
I ordered a size "M" and was delivered a "L". Before i opening the package i queried this with the sellar who told me it was in Asian sizes and L should equal UK medium... I proceeded to open it to find that the fitting of the top is terrible, the neck hole is huge and baggy and the quality of the material is just pure horrendous and the same type of material as fake childrens football shirts... Terrible product and not worth 50p.
on 21 October 2013
Ordered a large based on the sizes given for each on.

All I can say is they must use potatoes to measure the shoulder/ chest sizes as a large was like a small on me.

Delivery time was kind of ridiculous at being well over 3 weeks from order to receiving it.
on 10 January 2014
The picture you see is not what you will get, its a really cheap t-shirt made from a cheap material that is so
uncomfortable to wear in a hot/warm day, very rough to the skin, and the design pattern is much more shiny with glitters and visible
in reality,its really and ugly piece of cloth
on 29 March 2014
do not buy from this company they sent the wrong top when I complained just got messed about please read all the feed back as I did not they have done this a lot and the items are very low standard stay clear.
on 7 December 2013
In short, I ordered this jacket as a present for a family member and it never turned up. I was very disappointed.
on 8 December 2014
The one I got sent was substantially different from this and was made of more of a meshy net material than you see in the picture.

Also the design on the top I received was large and chunky tribal and not the chinese style advertised in the headline and picture. On top of that it didn't fit.

I simply through this top in the bin.
on 22 August 2014
It looks much better in the picture but is Not good quality. I would have sent it back but did not want to waste any more money by going to the post office! !
There is no proper description for how this fits but the person who made this should look at a human first before getting the sewing machine out.
on 5 October 2013
I have bought this for a Christmas present for my son. I know he will lovwe the tattoo design but I am not so sure about the material. I thought it was going to be more stretchy. But it was a good price and if he is not keen it will always do for around the house.
on 6 August 2014
If I'd felt this in real life I'd never have purchased it.
If you're slim and want something that works for you, this isn't it. This makes a slim person looks skinny.
Feels like I'm wearing plastic, sweaty.
on 4 June 2014
Took eternity to come the only reason its not 5 stars, but other than that I love the material and it fits really tight and snug so it's inspiration to get fit. Can wear on its own or as a base with a jacket etc.