5.0 out of 5 stars A truly great buy

3.0 out of 5 stars :)
Published 8 months ago by Beth

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars :), 21 May 2014
Bought for an Adventure Time cosplay and this was by far the best shirt I could find for Marshall Lee. I'd spent hours searching for a shirt like this. Wasn't disappointed when it arrived. One of the popper buttons doesn't close, but it's on a pocket so we aren't too bothered about that, but one of the poppers had an extra clasp attached to it, but that came off and it does up fine now :)

4.0 out of 5 stars All good, 27 Jun. 2014
All good. I'm a medium, ordered a large after reading reviews. Only just fits. Came marked as XXL. If you're UK small / medium, order a size up.
Good quality, wouldn't recommend for everyday wear though.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good shirt, but a bit too big., 3 Jun. 2014
The shirt is grand, however the sizing information is not totally accurate as I bought the same shirt but in a different colour and in the same size as this one, yet this one is much bigger especially in the arms.
But aside from the arms being long, the item is grand.

5.0 out of 5 stars A truly great buy, 16 May 2014
I bought one before in a size I thought would fit me (I usually wear small and ordered a medium but was waay too tight) So I ordered a large this time and it fits fantastically and it still keeps the length to my liking despite a different size. The material is nice and thick so no signs of it lasting a short time only like ones in the past from cheap Asian markets. The one I bought before I gave away to my young niece and she says it fits her perfectly and wears it all the time. £10 for this shirt is an umbelievable bargain so order quickly as they do run out of stock

5.0 out of 5 stars If it was the correct size......, 27 Feb. 2014
M. Greenleaf (Reading) - See all my reviews
Who I am kidding? I can't fit in a small, if I just ordered a medium I'm sure I'd be enjoying this short a lot more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice casual shirt, 21 Feb. 2014
I really like this shirt, it fits perfectly and looks as good as it does in the picture
i would recommend this to others

4.0 out of 5 stars Grown on me, 10 Dec. 2013
I bought this after seeing it was only a tenner, yet looked a nice style. When I first opened it I had some second thoughts, as the material is not very soft and it looked small. Once I put it on, although a bit tight across the back like others say, if you are used to a slim fit shirt then it is not particularly unusual. The material is a bit coarser than most shirts, but I don't think it's much of a downside as it makes it feel more substantial and insulating. The buttons on it are stud ones that you clip fast, which I was not expecting. Overall, it's not bad at all. Definitely wearable day to day - you can spend more and get worse.

5.0 out of 5 stars very happy, 22 Aug. 2013
I bought this as I have been after this style of shirt for quite a few months. I was quite concerned about size regarding previous reviews but the sizing was perfect. It was snug but I wouldn't say tight but this was expected as it is a slim fit shirt. The shirt came very quickly and I am very pleased overall.

3.0 out of 5 stars 3/5, 6 Aug. 2013
This item was tight across the back and sleeves were shorter than expected, recommend buying a couple sizes bigger than u would in the UK.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 18 Jan. 2014
absloute rubbish buttons missing, the material is thin and itchy with threads hanging out all over the place, that said it was only a tenner but if i were you i would leave the tenner in your pocket because this shirt is no use at all

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›