5.0 out of 5 stars Fresh to the max
Not too fond of the butter mix but this is a smooth tasty coffee. All others disappoint!
Published 1 month ago by Mr. Daniel R. Franks

3.0 out of 5 stars no benefits compared to normal coffee
I encourage anybody to try for themselves since the idea behind the production methods for this coffee are at least plausible. For me though it makes no difference compared to any other high quality coffee produced with standard methods. I don't feel any different after having the upgraded coffee.
I will go back to normal coffee since it is cheaper and works the same...
Published 2 months ago by Jens Elstner

3.0 out of 5 stars no benefits compared to normal coffee, 11 Jun 2014
This review is from: Bulletproof Upgraded Coffee (Misc.)
I will go back to normal coffee since it is cheaper and works the same way for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fresh to the max, 11 July 2014
Mr. Daniel R. Franks "Kodama" (Devon UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant healthy way to drink coffee, 30 May 2014
S. Murray (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bulletproof Upgraded Coffee (Misc.)
Lovely. We have tried adding to it organic butter, coconut oil, nut butters, coconut butter, cinnamon, chocolate, all being organic of course all different tasty and healthy. We have these healthy fats to give us extra energy and health when gardening and it works (both in mid sixties we cut down trees pull logs) but you must mix in a good blender to mix the fats up in coffee. See video on uTube. For stamina with switched on brain for a job to be done it works for us. I have to add we eat healthy natural foods, cooked, raw, plenty green juices and bone broths this coffee is a luxury extra when needed. Good health cheers.

1.0 out of 5 stars Expensive, not that tasty, same effect as normal coffee, 13 Jun 2014
This review is from: Bulletproof Upgraded Coffee (Misc.)
No idea what people are talking about with regards to "no jitters". If I drink 3 mugs of this I get jittery - just as jittery as I do with any brewed coffee. I guess it's pretty stupid to believe the story that coffee jitters is down to toxins rather than caffeine. 20 odd very badly spent indeed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best coffee you can buy, 28 April 2014
This review is from: Bulletproof Upgraded Coffee (Misc.)
Tastes the best and no nasty jittery effects. A must have for any serious coffee drinker.Best tried with MCT oil and proper unsalted grass fed butter for a real bullet proof coffee - I no longer drink coffee any other way.

Bulletproof Upgraded Coffee