5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!
Brought this on offer at 2.15. I've used other Dove for men products before such as their deodorants, after shave and facial moisturizers. The latter was a bit of a let down but thankfully their Face scrub maintains Doves high standard.

Published 6 months ago by CFD

3.0 out of 5 stars it was OK
Didn't really notice much difference so can't say if it worked or not. Didn't cause any reactions but my skin is pretty insensitive
Published 7 months ago by ben stamford

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 10 Feb 2014
This review is from: Dove for Men Deep Clean Face Scrub - 150 ml (Personal Care)

Comes out easily and rinses off hassle free, leaves my face SUPER SMOOTH - kept stroking my cheek in amazement. I have very sensitive skin and so was dubious as to if I should get this one or the sensitive scrub they do. So far I haven't had any reactions or blotches etc, so whilst there is a sensitive version I wouldn't be too put off by this one.

When I use this and their after shave balm my skin looks and feels greats - I even had a few compliments on how "fresh" my skin looks. I'm probably starting to sound like I work for Dove by now, but like I said I dislike their moisturizers and use this face scrub in conjunction with E45 and Bulldog. Though I have noticed significantly better skin by adding this product to my routine.

4.0 out of 5 stars Clean Face, 18 Jun 2014
Provides a clean feeling to the face and provides a soft texture ready for shaving. Will use regularly in future

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very good, 10 Jan 2014
I can't really say that his is the best 'deep clean' face scrub I have purchased. Others do a much better job and this still can leave my skin dry!

3.0 out of 5 stars it was OK, 30 Dec 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Like this, 16 July 2014
I likes this product. Left my face clean and soft and it also has a really clean smell to it.

5.0 out of 5 stars So far, so good!, 26 Sep 2013
This product really feels as if it works, has cleared up my black-heads and slight spots that I had. (I was getting concerned so took action)
So far, so good... I would recommend trying this product along with the Dove for Men Hydrate.
I combine the two and they have really worked.
So far, no complaints.