on 23 August 2014
Love the camera, got to get some bigger lens.
on 13 August 2015
Very fast delivery. Brilliant camera
on 6 January 2016
I have only just purchased this neat little camera which I've already fallen in love with. It is small and compact even tho there is a interchangeable lens on it. It will serve me well for what I have intended to use it for as well as being able to use it as a video camera as well.

What I really like is that I can easily connect it to my phone and share photos from there. It has already proven to be easily adjustable and comfortable to use. It has everything I need for a small camera and more! I will however look into getting a wider lens on the camera as the one it comes with is ideal for "selfies" and random photographing but a wider one will be of an assistance when I travel.
on 26 January 2014
very good takes good photos even in low light condisions a good buy i would have like to have to have it in black happy ,
on 22 June 2015
It's a good little camera
on 31 March 2014
I found it hard to find reviews on this camera so was dubious about buying, but so glad i did!

Ive currently only had it 2 days but been so impressed with it. It was so hard to find a camera with interchangeable lenses WITH wifi. The wifi was important to us as our laptop broke so leaving just the ipad as back up and you cant use a transfer cable on an ipad!
Getting the pictures from the camera onto my samsung was a breeze. You just download the app and follow the onscreen instructions and it transfers them for you. I downloaded the same app on my apple ipad, but it had a few problems. BUT as ive only had it 2 days so far, i havent properly looked into it. Getting them on my phone will do for now.

Ive had a few compact cameras that claim to do the same as an dslr/slr and non of them have delivered that. But this certainly has!
Ive only had this on the smart mode so far and the pictures have been amazing. We only wanted it for pics of the kids, but wanted to do natural/documentary style pictures. I am amazed at what its done so far, clearly capturing each whipery hair, sometimes making the back ground blurry but the centre focus (my kids) as clear as crystal.

The only slight down side is the zoom on the standard camera is pretty pants, but i have already looked onto getting the zoom lens. But in no rush for it. Would have been handy for trips to the zoo taking pics of the far away animals.
And the wifi is good but a few times ive had to enter the pass word for the wifi (from my house hub) more then once, its a shame it cant remember the password...well it may do, again only having it 2 days, i havent looked into it yet.

I would say if your looking for an inexpensive dslr/slr, with integrated wifi, then this is your camera. If you are used to a dslr big cannon camera for example then this is probably not going to be up to scratch but i would say as those big fancy cameras can be confusing, then this would be a step before then.
Also, look at some blogs/you tube videos of this camera.
on 11 December 2014
Does v well what much more expensive cameras do well done.
on 4 March 2014
no integrated flash, cant take photos without the lens so with both attached its a pretty clumpy camera. not great for travelling. you have to fiddle around with settings every time you want to take a photo. i was taking standard photos of clothes to put on ebay, for some reason this camera wouldn't physically allow me to take a photo of specific colours, i kept changing the setting and every time i pressed the shutter it wouldnt allow me to take the photo. i couldnt work it out..way too much faffing around. also the shutter speed is quite slow, found it hard taking a non blurry image, when you change the shutter speed it changes the brightness at the same time so when you have a faster shutter speed the picture then comes out white. too annoying. wanted more of a simple camera so went with the Lumix DMC-TZ35EB and its great, point and shoot, comes with flash, wifi and also has all the filter settings etc this camera has and doesnt have all the bulk. the lens on this is so unnecessary, the effects in the lens could have been built inside the camera.
55 comments|5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse