on 18 June 2013
This sheets are essential if you have a Mamas and Papas Moses basket, since the size 67x30 cm is not very common in the baby equipment stores. I have washed them and they have maintained their size, shape and softness afterwards. They perfectly fit my mattress in the Moses basket and I am very pleased with them. They are cheap and durable and so I would strongly recommend this product to people with Mamas and Papas stuff.
on 17 August 2013
Not much to say really except its a great price for a basic baby product, perfect fit and decent fabric.
on 5 June 2014
BabyPrem was excellent in handling a wrong order. They were fast to replace the article with the right order and responded
quickly with their emails.

The order arrived in excellent condition and within the required time.

BabyPrem has good quality sheets for the Moses basket.
I can definitely recommend BabyPrem to those who order a Moses basket.
on 18 July 2014
I had to get these for a moses basket that had been given to us and that had been purchased in Mothercare. I couldn't find sheets for it in that shop, and I had to get these from Amazon. They are good quality and fit perfectly
on 3 December 2013
Arrived quickly and was well packaged. Washes well. Soft material. Would have given 5 stars if they had been a little less snug. I will be purchasing another pack so would recommend to others.
on 8 July 2015
I ordered the White. Quick Delivery. Not used this product yet so can't comment on use or what it's like after laundering. Seems to be ok though and is the right size.
on 11 December 2014
These seem like good quality sheets, having just been through the wash before use. Delivery was much faster than estimated, and item exactly as described.
on 22 April 2014
Excellent quality and fits our mamas & papas mattress perfectly! Colour is perfect and as described (bought cream). Washes well. Would recommend!
on 20 April 2016
Great fit on new mattress in moses basket. Appears to be very good quality after initial wash, baby hasn't arrived yet so can't comment further.
on 28 June 2014
They really only just fit and stretch in at the sides so I am not very impressed, I have bought better sheets and wouldn't buy theses again