5.0 out of 5 stars HOW HAVE I LIVED WITHOUT IT??
Published 1 month ago by Hil-ster

1.0 out of 5 stars Onto my third replacement and given up
The first oven i received broke after around an hour, the second arrived broken and the third lasted only a week. The customer service was disgusting and i had to PAY to return my item as they would not collect it. The item itself is of very poor quality and feels very cheap, you can tell it is manufactured in china... AVOID!!
Published 9 months ago by DangerousDibs

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Onto my third replacement and given up, 6 July 2013
This review is from: Shef High Quality 12 Litre Black Premium 1400W Digital Halogen Oven Cooker Complete with Extender Ring (to 17 Litre), Lid Holder, Steamer Tray, Tongs, Skewers, Low Rack, High Rack, Glove plus FREE 200 page ALL Colour Recipe Book by Hamlyn RRP 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars HOW HAVE I LIVED WITHOUT IT??, 22 Feb 2014
Hil-ster (Wales United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Since the day this was delivered I have hardly used my big oven, I have a large electric range and it's so big..I only use it on the odd occasion now when I have lots of cooking to do...This simple little Halogen Oven does EVERYTHING!!! I would not be without it!! It does Cakes..(I made cup cakes yesterday and a couple of days ago I made a beautiful Carrot Cake' ..I made a curry and a stew then some amazing chips!!and it's so easy to clean...just fill with water and a squeeze of liquid and run for 10mins on auto wash....Love this little oven it's so practical for a family or for a single person..... and at an amazing price!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Families, 12 Feb 2014
Mrs Heather Findley (Barrow Upon Humber, North Lincolnshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Bought this one for my bf and it's the perfect size as it will cook pizza's as well as many other things. This gets used more than the conventional oven as it's quicker and you can keep a check on how well things are cooking. We find it brilliant for Yorkshire Puddings with the Sunday roast!!

4.0 out of 5 stars still getting used to it, 1 Feb 2014
we choose this rating because we are still learning how to cock in it getting better the more we use it.
would recommend to any one

1.0 out of 5 stars Shef High Qualtiy 12 litre digital halogen oven, 23 Jan 2014
I am very disappointed with the oven the instustions and the suppliers. It also says its got a one year garantee but not recieved anything to confirm this. cook some sausages they did not brown tried to toast some bread that did not brown Total waste of my money

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 18 Jan 2014
I ordered this item on Wednesday, free delivery and received it on Friday despite the delivery date estimated from Monday to Thursday the following week - most impressive.
The cooker certainly lived up to expectations, the food I have cooked in it so far has been absolutely delicious, including a roast chicken and roast potatoes. Another bonus was that it is so easy to clean, no more bending down to my conventional oven.
An excellent buy and would recommend to a friend

5.0 out of 5 stars Halogen oven, 1 Jan 2014
Purchased this , very prompt delivery however the box was very damp and the oven glove inside had to be thrown away. The oven had to be dried out and left in a room to air as it was a X Mas present. However when contacted the company they were very helpful and apologetic and offered an exchange. The oven now works perfectly.

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality accessories, 30 Dec 2013
The oven itself works well enough but the quality of the accessories is very poor. The high rack is so flimsy that when you put a tray on it with food on it, it bends. The trays are extremely thin metal and I am going to have to purchase separate accessories so I would have been better off paying a bit more in the first place. The Andrew James oven is far better quality

1.0 out of 5 stars Replacement goods, 28 Dec 2013
I had this oven for only a few months when the product broke , waiting for a response from habit they sent me a replacement bulb with no instruction on how to fix it . I managed to find instructions on how to replace the bulb and the product still doesn't work,although it does light up now . Very disappointed with the suppliers and the product .

5.0 out of 5 stars fast cooking, 16 Dec 2013
this cooks fast and clean and is great for anyone wanting to eat healthy its cooks almost anything and comes with a good cook book

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›