on 2 July 2013
What a load of balls! Not genuine at all. Used it twice and already I can see the wiring, don't buy from this seller. I've had cheaper Chinese ones that are better!
22 comments|131 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 24 June 2013
this company is disgusting to deal with i purchased an item which the 1st time i used it the fitting was tight then the next time broke in my new i phone as i caravan and did not try it out till i went away i had it nearly two months i purchase lots of equipment from amazon and only ev er had 1 problem before i have made over 40 purchases in the last year.this company outrightly refused to change the item or5 discuss it further i would advise to steer clear of this company they are rubbish
44 comments|115 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 24 July 2013
It takes ages to charge the iPhone! useless and cheap! I thought its the original cable from apple. i dont recommend it at all
on 31 August 2013
Was disappointed that this was not a genuine apple product - perhaps I should have realised that by the price. Pointed out the misleading title to Amazon and returned the product.
on 11 September 2013
This article is not genuine. Do not buy. I had to go go the apple shop for a genuine one. They confirm this was not. It does not fit the phone socket rope rely.
on 22 January 2014
I haven't bought one from this site, but looking for one. However the good reviews on this seem well dodgy as they all have very poor english
on 21 July 2013
If an item is described as 100% Genuine Official Apple you might be forgiven for thinking this wasn't a generic copy (and not a very good one in terms of performance). Avoid and go to the Apple Store because I think this may be the only way you will get a product that does what it says it should without issue.
on 20 January 2014
I ordered this cable from here and received a duplicate cable that takes hours to charge my phone. It's not original and it's a misleading advertisement. NOT HAPPY
on 13 January 2014
As soon as this product came, it not only would not fit my iPhone 4 (which apparently it is designed for) it also came to bits in my hand. Not a genuine product! Stay away!
on 20 January 2014
It arrived quickly and, for now at least, does its job. However, it appears to be of far lower quality than the real deal. It is a tight squeeze to plug the charger into my phone and I'm not convinced the cable is secure but I needed a temporary fix while I found a better quality product.