on 1 July 2013
Say good buy to candles when you buy this product.
Also perfect in a situation where a candle would be dangerous. This now means you get a fantastic atmosphere...So happy with the main product and base I Ordered another 6 separate light units to work from the one base.

I can't wait for Christmas everyone I know it getting a box!
on 20 September 2013
just purchased this a sample before deciding which colour of the philips lamps we prefered for table decoration. We had already purchased the other 2 colours as and we were not sure which we liked best. Works very well with the tilt switch and charging base.
on 13 September 2013
I bought this to replace a candle I managed to break. As good as the original three candles that came with the Philips device. Love to use these as night lights on my bedside table. The light is not intrusive and gives a soft glow unlike my reading light.
on 14 August 2013
Excellent. My original one of three stopped charging and I didn't realise I could buy a single unit to replace it. Now its perfect again as all three lights are working.
on 15 October 2014
Bought as a replacent for a damaged one from a three piece set. Very effective mood lighting