5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect casual/Smart dress
I love this style of dress and have brought 4 different colours. Nice fit and stretchy! I am 25 weeks and i am confident that the dress will fit as i grow bigger. Only negative for some people might be that the dress could be a little short, i am just over 5 foot and they dresses are knee length for me, might be a problem if you are taller.
Published 11 months ago by Liz0305

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice dress but a little short
Published 12 months ago by Nicki

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect casual/Smart dress, 17 Aug 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal, 22 Jun 2013
For this price, it's ideal. It's a good length for me (I'm only 5'1) so might be a bit short on someone of 'normal' height. It's lightweight so perfect for the summer months. I have 4 colours and also getting a couple more with the longer sleeves. Just right for work to see me thought these next few months.

Very flattering fit all over.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, flattering maternity dresses in attractive colours (but watch out for damage, such as little holes in the garment), 15 April 2014
I ordered a few of these dresses, and have found that they are comfortable and flattering! The quality is as expected against the cost (a little flimsy /clingy, and need to watch areas of stretching when washed, like the v-next coming too loose /low), but the colours are lovely /eye catching and generally the dresses have drawn compliments when worn -particularly the blue and the pink -which are attractive colours!
A disappointment has been that of the few I ordered, the one in yellow arrived with a small hole in the back: -clearly more care needs to be taken during the items packaging, and such detail in the dress such as whether there is a hole or any damage prior to sending the items out to customers. -Particularly as I had the dresses delivered to my UK address, and then worked abroad. I opened a couple of the dresses on delivered, and when all was well with the ones I checked, I didn't open them all, but packed them directly as they were delivered neatly and very compact, ideal to place directly into suitcases to avoid too much creasing etc. -So by the time I opened the yellow one to wear, I was already overseas when I noticed the hole in it (it was brand new and unworn), but at this point it would've been problematic to return /exchange.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice dress but a little short, 8 July 2013
This is a nice dress and good value for the price. I ordered a size 10, which I was before getting pregnant, and the sizing was good however being 5'9" it is a little short for me unless I am wearing tights/leggings underneath. Also i found due to the thinness of the fabric it sticks to my back a little (which has become a bit fatter since being pregnant!) and you can see my bra shape digging in which isnt the most flattering. I guess this wouldn't happen to a lot of people though - depends on how much weight you carry on your back!

3.0 out of 5 stars Reasonable purchase, 11 July 2014
Dress is very elegant & feminine. I bought to wear when breast feeding. Havent worn it yet but nice on particularly when pregnant. Downside is that there are a few marks on the dress like it was ironed badly. Shame but decided to keep it anyway as hard to get nursing dress for this kind of money

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 9 July 2014
Good fit flattering colour - not expensive

3.0 out of 5 stars its ok, 7 July 2014
but its too big a little bit. usually i wear 10-12, so i bought 12 size ant its too big

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 July 2014
Excellent fit

4.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 17 May 2014
The dress fits well, lightweight & it will expand with my bump. Yet to wear it but think it's a good buy for the money!

3.0 out of 5 stars nice, 13 May 2014
This review is from: New Maternity Short Sleeve Summer Dress Pregnancy Size 8 10 12 14 16 18 8417 Variety of Colours (Apparel)
nice product,

Shame I am putting on wait therefore I wont be able to use it....good price and light materials