5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy for a 2 year old
This is the "older" version of this toy listed for 36 months plus I bought it as a birthday gift for a two year old and it really hit the spot providing enjoyment for a good length of time and being returned to time after time
Published 6 months ago by purpleartist44

2.0 out of 5 stars Conflicted
Published 1 month ago by Elisabeth

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Conflicted, 1 Mar 2014
This review is from: Fisher-Price Little People Fun Sounds Farm (Toy)
So apparently I'm going to disagree with most of the reviews on this one, and it really grieves me to do it. I love Little People toys, and already have a couple so thought this was a great choice for my sons 2nd birthday. I was disappointed the minute I opened it, and once I looked back at the pictures I could realised that in my head I had imagined that this toy would do more.

The animals and farmer are chunky and lovely as all Little People characters are. And that's about as far as it got for me, my 2 year old and his 3 year old sister. The chicken on the top doesn't come off, so that's not very entertaining. The songs that the other reviews talk about to me seemed rather odd and a bit contrite. Neither of my children engaged with the songs at all, and I found the thing that you twirl round to play the songs a bit odd.

The gate / pen set up is also rather naff, and didn't seem to add much. The chute was quite fun for about ten minutes but that was about it. But the thing that annoyed me the most was the odd hay tipping thing. I have no idea what that was supposed to achieve or add to the toy.

I spent a long time reseraching the perfect gft for my sons birthday and this stayed unplayed with for 3 days despite my best attempts to engage either of my kids with it. I'm afraid I sent it back. For the price I would have expected so much more from Fisher Price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy for a 2 year old, 8 Oct 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for my Grand daughter, 12 Mar 2014
This review is from: Fisher-Price Little People Fun Sounds Farm (Toy)
Fab quality, just the right size for a one year old to play with. Love that you can buy more to add to it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very cute and stimulating, 24 Feb 2014
This review is from: Fisher-Price Little People Fun Sounds Farm (Toy)
Very cute and stimulating, a good choice for babies +18m.
With vivid colors and very safe.
A good choice to offer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Happy Granddaughter!, 17 Feb 2014
This review is from: Fisher-Price Little People Fun Sounds Farm (Toy)
Minimal assembly required, nice and solid like most Fisher-Price toys. Lots of animal sounds and musical interaction. I'm sure our granddaughter is going to have lots of happy play with this!

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandaughter loves it, 10 Feb 2014
This review is from: Fisher-Price Little People Fun Sounds Farm (Toy)
Bought for my 13 month old grandaughter and she loves it, quite big and has some animals and a boy, lots of sounds, colourful and sturdy and is played with a lot, my 4 year old grandaughter loves it as well

5.0 out of 5 stars Kate8705, 25 Jan 2014
This review is from: Fisher-Price Little People Fun Sounds Farm (Toy)
I bought this for my son who's just turned one he loves it makes farm noises and I think it's definitely worth buying would recommend , he plays with it for hours.

5.0 out of 5 stars Toy Farm, 21 Jan 2014
This review is from: Fisher-Price Little People Fun Sounds Farm (Toy)
We are deighted with the Farm Yard. All the pieces are very well made and chunky. The children are having so much
enjoyment from it and I am thrilled I purchased this toy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy for liitle minds, 20 Jan 2014
This review is from: Fisher-Price Little People Fun Sounds Farm (Toy)
Great toy. Purchased this for my 2 year old grandaughter as part of her christmas. She plays with this lots. Encourages imaginative play

5.0 out of 5 stars A good sturdy toy., 13 Jan 2014
This review is from: Fisher-Price Little People Fun Sounds Farm (Toy)
Very strong and has so far withstood our 10 month olds hammering. There are no small pieces are flimsy bits to worry about and the sounds are very good quality. Bought for our 10 month old who loves it and our 3 year old enjoys playing with this farm too.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›