4.0 out of 5 stars Wicked album
First seen Miguel on the Ellen Degeneres Show when he performed 'Adorn'. I was hooked straight away and brought his CD immediately. I usually wait until I have heard at least 3 songs before buying the whole CD, so took a leap of faith and was not disappointed!
Published on 3 April 2013 by Yummy Mummy!

3.0 out of 5 stars Adorn
Don't love it, but don't hate it either.
Brought it for track 'Adorn' and hoped would fall in love with other tracks but was disappointed. Other tracks were okay, but didn't blow me away.
Published 19 months ago by glamgal

4.0 out of 5 stars Wicked album, 3 April 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, 5 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Kaleidoscope Dream (Audio CD)
Miguel has an amazing sound and this album is superb , his music is unique and he has a great voice some parts are reminiscent of Prince but that can only be a good thing buy this album !

5.0 out of 5 stars Love him, 10 April 2013
Jage (South London) - See all my reviews
When I bought the first album, I had to buy it in the States - sad, but true. I'm glad that he appears to have made it now. He's very eclectic; not for everyone but the more I listen to the tracks, the more I appreciate them. This album seems very 'him', if that makes sense. I think, as an artist, he had a lot of input into this album. Love it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Baby Making Music, 5 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Kaleidoscope Dream (Audio CD)
Super sexy sounds. Miguel has a long career ahead if he keeps creating this type of music. Keep 'em coming!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very smooth R & B, 25 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Kaleidoscope Dream (Audio CD)
I discovered this artist on MTV an really liked his unique sound. He is a talent that will grow I believe and develop his sound. Very soulful with a mellow smooth flavour.

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing voice, 29 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Kaleidoscope Dream (Audio CD)
Not all of the cd is my taste in music, but he has the most amazing voice. My favourite is adorn, overall a great cd. A song for every mood.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasant Surprise, 14 Jan. 2013
I bought this album off the strength of the single Adorn. Admittedly I wasn't expecting much because I wasn't a fan of his first album. This album surprised me. It is quality from start to finish. It's rare that I play albums without skipping tracks and with this one I play it all the way through. Anyone buying this album will not be disappointed. Definitely my surprise pick for 2012.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cream!, 23 April 2013
This review is from: Kaleidoscope Dream [VINYL] (Vinyl)
Classic album and I must have for all fans. By far one the best album by this last year! Get it!

5.0 out of 5 stars one of the best albums this year, 17 Dec. 2012
beaded_girl (west midlands, uk) - See all my reviews
I bought the album based on the strength of one song, 'Adorn', which is quickly becoming my 'most listened to' . Miguel is the new Pharell for me, but there's elements of old RnB within the album. Some people don't like the variation within Miguels music, but it works. It's not repetitive, so its constantly on repeat. Amazing vocally and musically.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 2 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Kaleidoscope Dream (Audio CD)
I had heard of this album through various mediums like radio and tv shows and thought it would make a great xmas present for my girlfriend. Listening to a sample of the album helped too. My girlfriend loves it and plays it quite often. I lot of good things have been said about this artist and I can see (or hear) why.

Kaleidoscope Dream (Deluxe Version)
Kaleidoscope Dream (Deluxe Version) by Miguel (Audio CD - 2013)