5.0 out of 5 stars amazing
After reading the whole set of these books I am now at a loss of wot to read really enjoyable
Published on 25 April 2013 by J Hathaway

› See more 5 star, 4 star reviews
2.0 out of 5 stars Really Disappointed!
(Proceed with caution as spoilers will follow)

Throughout the series I have been fully engrossed, a must-finish-book-sleep-later kind of frenzy. Until I read the final instalment. The ending was completely rushed. It was as though Jessica Sorensen created all these intricate problems and had no way of solving them so as a last ditch attempt, resulted to the...
Published 8 months ago by Maariyah Qazi

› See more 3 star, 2 star, 1 star reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars I love her books, 7 May 2013
This review is from: The Evanescence (Fallen Soul Series Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
I absolutely love these book and I'm so so so sad that this series has finished but I'm glad everything turned out alright ;-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fallen star & soul series', 5 May 2013
Both series' about gemma and Alex were amazing!! Don't ever buy books for my kindle due to the vast amount of free ones, but after reading the fallen star, I was hooked and bought the rest of the series and then the fallen soul series! Jessica Sorensen is a great author and look forward to reading what she writes in the future

5.0 out of 5 stars I need more, 4 May 2013
Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I love love love love love it so so so much the ending was so not what I thought it would be but way better can believe it is the last but every think adds up in a what you will get me if you read it!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read!, 2 May 2013
This book was just as good as all the others, I have enjoyed these books so much and its such a shame to come to an end, but the ending did it justice! And real great book it made me cry and laugh! I wish I didn't finish it as quickly as I did but it was one of those books you couldn't put down, lovely ending and so glad it was a happy one:) everyone should read Jessica Sorensen books! They are the best! Thank you for writing them:)!

5.0 out of 5 stars A great ending, 1 May 2013
Such a well written seris with great characters fab plots twists and turns and romance. I loved it and a fitting ending

5.0 out of 5 stars I can't believe it, 1 May 2013
I've never wanted these books to end and now this is the last one what a shame I cried my heart out when I got took the end a part off me had just died!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nooo, its ended!!!!, 1 May 2013
S. Edwardson "SuzyQt" (Manchester) - See all my reviews
Loved this book and was waiting for it to come out for a while but when it did I wasnt disappointed! Its been an amazing series as well as Fallen Star books! Cant believe its ended!

5.0 out of 5 stars It's over!!! :'(, 30 April 2013
After falling in love with the first Fallen Star book I haven't stopped reading the series....And now it's over, I don't know what to do with myself. I loved this book, a great ending (thankfully a happy one). It's probably the one I cried most at. Just when you think it's all over Sorenson drops another bombshell. It never failed to keep surprising me! One of my favourite books in the series, devastated its over but loved it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic. shame its the end..., 30 April 2013
i started this series and the fallen star series about 3 days ago...i dont think ive ever ran my kindle battery so fast! Reading in every spare moment i could find. Only dissappointed in the swiftness of the finale and that adventues with gemma have ended. Definatly reccommend to all (give it a go even if you don't particularly like fantsy) i didn't till these! Thank you Jessica!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amaze, 21 Aug. 2014
I love all the books of the fallen stars series it just makes my pulse rage like a big river of blood.
I recommend all the books and I think you'll enjoy it if you love, love stories/horror
ENJOY

The Evanescence (Fallen Soul Series Book 2)