Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now

Size: Wall mirror|Change

on 6 April 2014
I wanted a small inexpensive mirror that wasn't ornate but prettier than the cheap plastic framed ones I can buy locally. This is as shown in the photo, came well packaged and quickly. Just what I was looking for.
on 2 June 2014
This mirror is beautiful, I had hoped for it to be slightly bigger but it looks amazing. The picture doesn't show how lovely it is - absolutely recommended!!
on 9 December 2013
This mirror is just as pretty as it looks in the picture. We have put it in our hallway, it looks lovely and is also useful - what more do you need from a mirror?
on 1 September 2014
I love this just the right size for a small area in my room. Looks lovely and very solid, you can hang it up but i have it propped up on a shelf and looks just as good.
on 28 September 2014
Great mirror! It works very well in my student accommodation where it is good to have a relatively small mirror and comes with hooks to hang it however the picture can make it looks bigger than it is, other than that a great buy!
on 23 September 2015
Very disappointing! Arrived broken, despite being wrapped in bubble wrap! A complete waste of money. A star rating shouldn't be a requirement!!
on 30 October 2015
This mirror arrived with the wooden bit hanging off. When I tried to organise a replacement, the only option I had was for a refund which would cause more hassle than its work. I am very unimpressed.
on 31 May 2016
This Wawoo 1308 6 inch
3 x magnifying double sided
mirror is fantastic.its really
well made and looks so
classy.i have needed a mirror
like this in my bathroom.
now i have will be so much
easier to do my hair and
make up.its really well made to
it should last a life time.
i love that its double sided
and one side is 3x magnifying
will be easier to do my eye make up.
all i need now is for my son
to put it up for me.
i got this product for free for a honest review
review image
on 28 January 2016
Yes it's budget but then it is cheap. With a bit of work you can make it lovely. The hanging hooks were too high, point in over the top but they were easily repositioned with a small screwdriver. It's a shame the hearts aren't easily removable from the back as I would like to oil the wood to match our hall. Yes, the wood came untreated and very dusty - a clean down with some white spirit sorted that.
on 13 June 2015
I had to send mine back as the mirror was marked under the glass - the return was dealt with very efficiently, so that's not the reason for 3 stars - I would agree with other reviewers, that whilst it looks pretty and rustic, the quality of the frame isn't fantastic - it felt quite flimsy to me.