on 14 June 2015
Just spent about an hour or so putting this up. Not as "huge" as it was described and the instructions was really hard to follow so I ended up doing my own thing. Very happy with the end result - no issues at all. To keep the stickers on the wall, once I was happy with the layout, I went over it all a few times with a dry cloth and so far so good!
on 18 August 2014
Ordered this sticker for our new granddaughter due to arrive in October. It really brings her bedroom alive with colour. There going to put picture's on the branches to make it more personalized. Really really pleased with it, so much so, had to order something similar for other granddaughter, as she is now getting her bedroom decorated. Thank you
on 19 February 2015
My little girl absolutely loved this on her bedroom wall and it looks absolutely great. Easy to apply and quite low tac so not worried about it damaging the walls. Only down sides to this are that the instructions take some working out and that it began to peel quite soon after application (about a month) but over all a good product.
on 28 September 2015
This is such a bargain! It looks amazing in my little girls nursery and her dad and I had great fun sticking it all on. Comes with a handy diagram showing how to put it together and all the stickers are numbered. It does need two people to do some of the larger stickers as stated in the instructions. Really pleased with the effect.
on 12 February 2014
I bought the owls in the tree wall sticker. I recieved it on the day that was mentioned but when i opened the tube 2 pages of the stickers where really dirty and 6 stickers are ruined because of it i have just bought almost the same sticker else where and it was much better i got brand new stickers unmarked not a good experience :(
on 26 September 2013
I ordered this beautiful looking tree sticker in advance ready for my little girls arrival, however after weeks of waiting still no sign of it and I'm due anyday now! was told by shipper that if I wanted a replacement I will have to
Wait another 3 weeks!! Very unprofessional service and shall be asking for a full refund!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
My ten year old daughter wanted something with owls on and we were a little worried this may have been too childish looking. I was unsure when it arrived in the packaging. I have to say it is stunning on a feature wall and really pretty and she is delighted with it. A bit time consuming to put up but so worth the effort
on 11 January 2016
These are amazing. So easy to apply. Have been on my walls for over a year, no peeling whatsoever. After a year of application, I needed to move some as I rearranged the bedroom, and they came off wonderfully (didn't take off any wallpaper) and still stayed sticky to reapply. Amazing and highly recommended.
on 9 June 2014
I was hesitant to buy because I had read some of the reviews. Delivery was prompt, the instructions were clear, it took about 40 minutes to put up, very straightforward with help of the instructions, sticks well to the wall and looks fabulous. Really glad that i bought and is loved by 6 year old girl.
on 25 April 2014
Came this morning, took a bit of time but my mum was surprised in a good way only because she was half asleep and forgot we had it ordered,lol so she can't wait to use it. I could not look at it because she left it in the pack but she was happy anyway, I think because she was secretly anxious;D 5stars!