5.0 out of 5 stars Top-Quality
I purchased this as I needed something that could allow me to carry my cameras & lenses whilst on my motorbike and this rucksack does the job!

I have all my filters, cloths & other bits and bobs such as my mobile phone in the front compartment.

Published 9 months ago by MyKeyReviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as the smaller version
Published 6 months ago by monitor

5.0 out of 5 stars Top-Quality, 2 Mar 2014
MyKeyReviews (Hampshire, UK.) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)

In the middle compartment you can shift the Velcro straps around allowing you to keep your equipment nice and snug; I was able to fit two compact cameras, a bridge camera & two lenses and I still had tons of room to play with.

And finally in the back compartment there is plenty of space for my laptop which is pretty handy; you will also find a waterproof cover to help prevent all your vital gear from getting wet if it decides to rain.

Really good bag for a very reasonable price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice bag in need of a good review, 13 Jan 2014
After being stuck with some dire Samsonite travesty ever since I irreparably damaged my Lowepro Computrekker AW, I have been in need of something with a bit more room, a sensible design and good ergonomics. After looking at the current Lowepro offerings, they have all gone for this side-opening malarkey, which I find annoying and tends to waste space in the bag, and getting an expensive Manfrotto sling bag thing which I hated and gave away, I decided to take a punt on the Amazon Basics DLSR + Laptop bag.

It duly arrived and upon opening had a feel of quality that belies its price tag. On opening the various compartments the zips feel sturdy and the backpack itself is comfortable. The main camera compartment is fully adjustable with velcro dividers allowing you to chop up the available space as you see fit. I managed to get my Canon EOS 550D with battery grip with attached Canon 70-200mm F4 L lens in, plus a Canon 400D, 50mm Macro prime, 17-70mm standard zoom and large flashgun in the bag with no problems, while also slotting in two camera chargers, a number of USB and power cables and a supply of AA batteries without having to squeeze anything down or cram anything in. This then left the front flap for bits like memory card cases and laptop accessories, and the laptop itself slots easily in the back. My Samsung Series 7 Ultrabook has no problems sliding the the available space, and even my horrid and frankly gigantic HP work laptop fits reasonably well inside.

At the end of this week I will be using it as my hand luggage going to Malaysia, so I will then find out how robust it is, but so far its about as close to a Lowepro Computrekker AW you can get, and I can wholeheartedly recommend it to anyone looking for a combined DSLR and Laptop backpack.

P.S. It says "Amazon Basics" on the front of the bag, which feels a bit like having the "Tesco Value" logo on it. If you are a slave to brands, you might want to consider a different bag :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely brilliant value for money, 29 Jan 2014
This review is from: AmazonBasics DSLR and Laptop Rucksack with Grey Interior (Electronics)
No idea how they produce such a high quality product relative to the retail price... sure it's no top end Lowe n Pro rucksack... but then it's a fraction of the price and does 95% of what the premium brand does... you won't be disappointed - unless you are a brand snob..

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value...., 17 April 2014
C. FULLER (Brixham, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a double. Firstly, ideal for all the camera kit and there are plenty of compartments in which to store items. Secondly, the laptop area is separate from the camera area. The construction of the bag is sturdy and with good quality zipping making for good protection of the contents. Price wise the bag is great value. Very pleased with this bag and it will contain all the items.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as the smaller version, 23 May 2014
I bought both this and the smaller version. The smaller version is really excellent, especially for its price - light, handsome, lots of pockets for small items, and happily swallowing much more equipment than you would expect. This larger version just doesn't work as well - although it is a lot bigger on the outside, it's actual effective internal capacity really doesn't seem any greater. The small version is cleverly designed, but this one isn't - it just occupies extra space. Its pockets aren't as good. It is ungainly where the small version is neat. Its only real advantage is the extra pocket for a laptop, but carrying a laptop as well as a camera and several lenses etc would make it very heavy. Choose the smaller version - indeed get two if you have to rather than this one!

4.0 out of 5 stars A Useful Well-Made Bag, 31 Mar 2014
The Wolf (uk) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 100 REVIEWER)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
A sturdy, well-made rucksack which would be just the job for carrying
both cameras and a laptop around safely. The main well-padded central
compartment has ample room for photographic equiptment and has
removeable dividers, fastened to the inside of the space by Velcro tabs,
which allows for customization.. The slim front compartment would do nicely
for paperwork and the laptop section is also well-protected with foam walls
in front and behind. All sections are accessed through zip closures.

The adjustable shoulder staps are also comfortably padded and additional
side straps, when secured, stop the bag from wobbling about when walking.

There's also a waterproof cover provided to protect the bag from the rain.

All-in-all a functional and eminently useful piece of kit.

Recommended.

1.0 out of 5 stars The item I bought was damaged..., 22 Oct 2014
I was disapointed. It was ripped in the upper back.

The only reason I didn't trade for a new one was because it will too complicated because I used a virtual visa, so the number is not the same anymore. It would take an eternity to get a new one.

So I kept this one and asked a friend to try to fix it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product for the price, 5 April 2014
I don't give 5 stars only because I had a small bag from Lowepro and the inside foam provides better protection. But don't give me wrong, this is a huge bag (I have 1 Nikon D7000, 4 lenses, 1 Flash, 1 Tascam DR-40 and cables, cards, etc.) with very good quality.
Pros: Price, size, inside customization, materials.
Cons: Inside foam (it's still good!), the zips are not waterproof (But the bag has a removable cover to protect from rain).

4.0 out of 5 stars Well made and sturdy, 8 Mar 2014
I like this backpack, as it fits most of my camera equipment in. The fabric is nice and thick, not flimsy at all, it is well sewn and seems as though it will carry kit well. The straps are well padded and don't cut into my shoulders at all. I like the side tripod strap holders also. The interior can adapted to whatever you carry, with loads of velcro pads you can move around. All in all very good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Number 1 choice for a DSLR & Camera Bag, 7 Feb 2014
This is an amazing bag. very well made and surprised at how good the inside of the bag is. i am certain that my £2000 DSLR & £1500 Macbook will be safe inside this case.