Colour: 23 Swedish Blonde Mix|Change
Price:£5.98+ £1.99 shipping

on 23 September 2013
Great hair piece can help with many styles. My hair is just below ear length so when taken up it quite short, this hair piece allows me lengthen my hair either in loose curls or bun in fact a few hair-up-styles. Delivery and service excellent. Thank you.
on 24 July 2013
I have several other scrunchies that I have purchased, trying to match my hair colour. I don't like the texture of the hair or the length, which is significantly longer than the others I have purchased. I'm not sure if it's because of the length, but when I try to put it in my hair, it constantly knots and also I think it looks knotted as a result. I raised a request to return the item via Amazon, but received no response from the supplier, so not good post sales customer service. Not one I'd buy again.
on 8 July 2013
Compared to a £1.99 scrunchie I'd purchased the day before, it was poor. It was twisted on to the band and I couldn't make it look like anything like it appeared on the website. I've cut it off the band and attached a clip to it so my grandchildren can use it for dress up!
on 20 December 2013
I love this, they only thing is i hate not wearing it now. Colour is spot on and so easy to put in adding a floorless finish. Will be buying more to make hair styles more exciting
on 27 June 2013
This hair extension is great, does not take long to make your hair look special, simple to use, just secure your own hair in a bun shape then put this over the top.
on 28 September 2013
I think these are an excellent idea. They make doing your hair for going out or even work, quick and easy. Slightly wrong colour on this one for me - but again this was my error, not the sellers. Yes, I would definitely recommend any of these hair extension, curly things. I think they are brilliant. Very clever.
on 27 June 2014
I am so pleased with this hair piece, jst what l needed especially as my hair has been cut too short. I e-mailed Vanessa's asking if it could be dispatched ASAP , and as requested it was here the next day. Thank you for a great service, will definately purchase from you again. I can go to the ball now and feel glamourous.
on 11 May 2014
Great value for money and I'm really pleased with it. I've bought several different types of hairpiece before just trying to find one the right colour. I do wish the sellers would put a close up shot of the item on which you can zoom in really close to examine the colour.
on 27 January 2016
Fast delivery and really impressed with this. I wasn't sure what to expect however it's a really good idea, a perfect match to my hair colour and creates a great hair do with minimal time and effort
on 23 March 2013
I was expecting this to look like hair a bit more than it does.
very fake looking but as they say you get what you pay for in this case "dolls hair"