5.0 out of 5 stars Baby likes it!
Published 8 months ago by Sue

2.0 out of 5 stars I actually hate this thing
I actually hate this thing. Seems to create too much pressure on my sons stomach, literally every time I have sat him in it he has been sick. And I don't mean a little bit sick either, I actually mean projectile. Lot of money for something I can not use at all
Published 2 months ago by AS85

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby likes it!, 9 Aug. 2014
Sue (C.I.) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Got this having read negative reports about the bumbo and problems associated with its use. I'd heard that sometimes babies might be too chunky for this type of seat so we borrowed my niece's seat before purchasing. Our large 7 month old (almost 20lbs of him) fits fine with a little room for leg manoevreability. The tray is a little fiddly to get on as the centre needs to alight with the post - which you can't see as baby / tray block your view - but it doesn't take long. The coloured insert is fairly soft and supports baby nicely.

The coloured insert comes out so baby can use the seat when he/she is a little older as well although as it doesn't look completely dissimilar to a potty (!) I'm not sure that we'll still be using it then, but it's nice to have the option.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than Bumbo., 14 Sept. 2014
We got this when our oldest as we thought the Bumbo was a bit on the small side and wouldn't last. It has now gone through two boys and the youngest (21 months) still uses it, and the eldest 3 1/2 can still fit in it with the insert removed. One of the other comments mention it looks like a potty which is true and the mother in law calls it the potty seat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 24 Dec. 2014
Brilliant. Our 12 week old was desperate to sit up so we bought this chair. It's fantastic he loves it. We tried him in a bumbo and it was a tight fit and he isn't a big baby at all. This is comfy and he smiles and laughs happily in it :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Super product, worth every penny!, 9 Oct. 2014
Love it, it's bigger than the bumbo, my baby has fat legs, and you can remove the insert when baby is older. Would recommend. Also you can transport easily and use as a feeding chair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money!, 27 Aug. 2014
My baby loves her Snug! And more importantly, it can obviously last as a snck chair for ages as my almost 3 year old fits in it with the insert still in!

4.0 out of 5 stars Learn and Snug, 19 Aug. 2014
Works brilliant for feeding times if you are not to happy with the idea of a high chair, also with this the middle bit comes out for when your baby is bigger plus with it in it helps babies learn to sit up, the only bad point is if you have a very strong and clever baby they will figure out how to take the desk part of my daughter does it all the time so i don't use it as much now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 29 Dec. 2013
My little girl is 6 months and loves this chair, she is always so nosey and likes to be looking around. The table is fab to put toys on and I also used it as a little high chair while I was waiting for hers to be delivered. It's safe and good quality the seat is well padded and comfy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great seat., 24 April 2015
Buster (South Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
After spending alot of time researching similar products, we went ahead and purchased this seat for our nephew. It arrived in great time and we were really pleased with the quality. Even more impressed because the play tray came with the seat unlike other brands that we'd looked at. It's probably a little bit bigger than we expected it to be but not so that it's a problem. We are sure that the little fella is going to be able to use his seat over a good few months and will last well. The only reason that we havn't given it a five star rating is because it's only at the start of it's use!

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely product, 8 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Mamas & Papas Baby Snug Seat (Putty) (Baby Product)
Very good, my little boy likes his. He prefers it to the bumbo which we got first, more room for him to sit in and not so upright

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby Seat, 17 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Mamas & Papas Baby Snug Seat (Putty) (Baby Product)
Good product which seems safer than the other similar seat. Grandson appears happy with it and prefers it to bouncy cradle as he is more upright.and mum is pleased too. Sorry the play tray wasn't available at the same time in this colour, only the red.

Mamas & Papas Baby Snug Seat (Putty)