3,328 Reviews
 (2,491)

Small but what an amazing sound. Perfect to fit in the suitcase and take on holiday. Being rechargeable is a bonus with not having to take batteries in the suitcase.
Service was fantastic to, will buy from you again with pleasure.
Published 6 months ago by chris Devitt

3.0 out of 5 stars small and good sound
this is perfect for travelling and the sound is better than the sound from the i phone speakers. I wasn't shopping for superior sound so for that reason I've said that the sound quality was 3 star. The portability was the key factor for me
Published 13 months ago by carmel cahill

5.0 out of 5 stars Small but what an amazing sound. Perfect to fit in the suitcase and ..., 18 Sept. 2014
Service was fantastic to, will buy from you again with pleasure.

5.0 out of 5 stars i must say I am Impressed, 6 May 2013
This review is from: Betron Bluetooth Pop Up Portable Mini Travel II Capsule Rechargeable 40mm Speaker For iPhone, iPod, iPad, Samsung, Nokia and MP3 Players (Electronics)
It's Wonderful! Great volume, Compact Size, Good Build Quality, Wireless Built-in Bluetooth , Rechargeable batteries, Half Meter Extension Cable and comes in a nice packaing. Lets look more in depth.

Volume- It fills a large bedroom with great sounding...sound. Good bass for its size but do not expect something like a subwoofer.

Size- It fits in your hand, light and perfect for traveling or for the beach! Enough Said

Build Quality- It feels strong, sturdy and solid.

Wireless- The bluetooth feature works flawlessly with my Iphone and Ipad and has a great distance.( indoors around 4-5 meters outdoors 10 meters)

Wired Connection - Half Meter long Audio cable included so it can be connected to any device which has 3.5mm jack connection. Can be easily used with any non Bluetooth devices.

Rechargeable- Great Battery Life , Not Too Long Recharge Time

I would highly recommend this product anyone who is looking for portable speakers. Similar items are being sold around £30 , this is a deal not to be missed. I can't express how impressed I am with the little Betron speaker, I never expected anything like that kind of sound from something so tiny. I can't recommend them highly enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 27 Aug. 2014
They say small things come in little packages and boy are they right on this one. Betron's not disappointed with this beast in a ball. Don't be put off by the size being less than that of a tennis ball, this baby has the scream of Sharipova. For its size and price it really is in a league of its own. Brilliantly designed, with a state of the art feel, the speaker has the WoW factor from the get go.

The Bluetooth capability is awesome, took an instant liking to my iphone and ipod touch, linking as soon as I hit go. The sound range from bass to treble is spot on for the size and considering the power for size ratio there is very little vibration meaning it can go on pretty much any surface without rolling off.

It comes with its own USB cable which is cleverly compatible with apple's own power plug so don't worry about being restricted to the PC's USB. Charges quickly and lasts longer than you'd think. Smart little touches like the gentle flashing blue light to let you know the connectivity, along with a very expensive looking presentation box it comes in means this item is an absolute must for the next xmas stocking.

Did I forget to say that this is an ideal travel companion for those holidays abroad? It's size allows it to fit in a handbag, or even a coat pocket so if you do get as unlucky as me and get bad weather in the sun, you can stay in your hotel room and rattle of some tunes waiting for the sun to come back out. A Brilliant gem of a gadget, can't wait to get another to link up and see even more capacity.

5.0 out of 5 stars An Outstanding product with a great sound. It has a volume control, 20 Sept. 2014
I. Dunbar "Duffy" (UK) - See all my reviews
This is the same as the XMINi [I have both] minus the title.An Outstanding product with a great sound. It has a volume control, on and off switch, mini usb socket for charging, short cord with mini stereo jack plug and mini jack socket,

Mini indicator light on base illuminates when switched on. Delivery was speedy and was well packaged.People may not realize that factories produce for various customers needs and requests. Same product with different names. However the prices vary tremendously. So when purchasing, check out the specs carefully. Once again I am very happy with this product. Hope this was helpful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Small Speaker, Huge Sound, 27 Nov. 2013
Steviooo (Glasgow, Scotland) - See all my reviews
Scepticism is a wonderful thing and something I was guilty of with this purchase. I bought this speaker for going on holiday as it was small, weighs very little and allowed me to leave my main docking station at home for fear of it getting damaged.

I bought this based firstly on the price and secondly on the positive reviews.

I wasn't expecting a great deal from it, but the unit is fantastic. It comes well packed in a flip lid box, the speaker itself is contained within polystyrene which keeps it from being damaged in transit. Also within the box is a charging cable and a separate link cable to allow you to link multiple speaker together.

Setting up the device is so simple. The speaker actually had charge in it straight out of the box and I turned my bluetooth on on my phone and it found the device immediately and allowed me to pair it with ease. All you need to do now is select a song from your playlist and enjoy.

For the size of it (somewhere between a squash ball and a tennis ball) the sound is amazing, very good bass sound and not tinny as I was expecting.

There is a small circular rubber strip on the base of the unit, this helps the unit to stay in position when it is in use.

I tended to leave my phone close to the unit when playing music for the best reception however I tested how far away from the unit I could be and it was around 10m before the signal started to drop.

If you are looking for a cheap bluetooth speaker then you will not be disappointed, the sound and portability are both fantastic and the ability to link multiple speakers together is a bonus (I have not linked more than one together so I can't comment on the sound quality). Finally the unit itself is very robust, it has fallen from various tables etc and casing protects the speaker very well.

5.0 out of 5 stars A perfect speaker for my limited needs, 12 Aug. 2014
I am due to go on holiday for two weeks and wanted a compact speaker to listen to podcasts from my phone whilst I pad around my bedroom. Initially I found it complicated to open, but that was probably due more to my incompetence in the world of all things electronic than the design of the speaker itself. It charges easily using the USB attachment supplied with the speaker and an iPhone or iPad plug, with its cable removed. It recognised my phone extremely easily on Bluetooth, and am of the distinct impression it was very eager to join up with a whole host more of communicative items around my home, a really keen little networker! The sound quality in terms of the spoken word is excellent, very clear and well projected. It is also supplied with another cable which I found I could attach my iPod Shuffle to, and once again the sound quality was extremely good.
I like the solidity and snug fit of the box it is supplied in which will be perfectly safe in my luggage, and though I cannot comment on the battery life yet, I am happy that I can recharge it simply whilst I am away.

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible piece of kit, 16 Feb. 2014
Amazing sound from such a small device, I ordered a second One too! Can't praise it highly enough.! My kids were delighted.

5.0 out of 5 stars X Mini Alternative, 19 Dec. 2012
After reading the reviews I was skeptical that this speaker would be as good as the X Mini, I thought hey why not give it a go anyway and bought 2. Now Im pretty picky when it comes to sound quality (used a gear 4 dock once when my Xmini broke was just like no) and I have to say the sound is easily as good as the X mini having previously owned one. So basically I would highly recommend it as a Xmini substitute, it is basically the same speaker, probably both made in china (know the xmini is) and really how much can you cheap out on the minimal materials that go in to this. Only different thing is it hasnt got an Xmini logo. Only thing I found was it had a slight bit of feedback from my 6th gen ipod nano but strangely works perfect with everything else Ive tried it on (multiple phones, different models of ipod).

So overall, buy it! You wont regret it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as good as the branded speaker, 13 Jun. 2013
Works great, excellent value for money! Arrived quickly and the battery lasted a long time. Perfect for carrying around in your handbag, I used it for days on the beach and it's louder than I expected. Great seller too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top class, 1 Jan. 2014
Thrilled with this speaker had already bought 2 similar from another seller and was greatly disappointed so I decided to give this one a go!it is brilliant easy to connect and use,the sound is fab really can't recommend highly enough.