5.0 out of 5 stars i must say I am Impressed
It's Wonderful! Great volume, Compact Size, Good Build Quality, Wireless Built-in Bluetooth , Rechargeable batteries, Half Meter Extension Cable and comes in a nice packaing. Lets look more in depth.

Volume- It fills a large bedroom with great sounding...sound. Good bass for its size but do not expect something like a subwoofer.

Size- It fits in...
Published 14 months ago by AmazonUSER

3.0 out of 5 stars One out of two
Bought one of these last month and after using it for a few days I decided it was ok and I'd buy another one to link with it. This is possible but only with a headphone splitter cable and not with bluetooth. Shortly after I bought the second one (and got rid of the boxes!) it stopped being recognised on bluetooth which was the main draw in buying it in the first place, so...
Published 4 months ago by J. P. Johnson

5.0 out of 5 stars i must say I am Impressed, 6 May 2013
This review is from: Bluetooth Pop Up Portable Mini Travel II Capsule Rechargeable 40mm Speaker For Iphone 5, 5s, 5c, iPod, Ipad and MP3 Players (Electronics)

Size- It fits in your hand, light and perfect for traveling or for the beach! Enough Said

Build Quality- It feels strong, sturdy and solid.

Wireless- The bluetooth feature works flawlessly with my Iphone and Ipad and has a great distance.( indoors around 4-5 meters outdoors 10 meters)

Wired Connection - Half Meter long Audio cable included so it can be connected to any device which has 3.5mm jack connection. Can be easily used with any non Bluetooth devices.

Rechargeable- Great Battery Life , Not Too Long Recharge Time

I would highly recommend this product anyone who is looking for portable speakers. Similar items are being sold around £30 , this is a deal not to be missed. I can't express how impressed I am with the little Betron speaker, I never expected anything like that kind of sound from something so tiny. I can't recommend them highly enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bluetooth speam, 12 May 2013
Great product. Massive sound for such a small unit. Bluetooth is effective. Great value for £15. Would highly recommend to friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Small Speaker, Huge Sound, 27 Nov 2013
Steviooo (Glasgow, Scotland) - See all my reviews
Scepticism is a wonderful thing and something I was guilty of with this purchase. I bought this speaker for going on holiday as it was small, weighs very little and allowed me to leave my main docking station at home for fear of it getting damaged.

I bought this based firstly on the price and secondly on the positive reviews.

I wasn't expecting a great deal from it, but the unit is fantastic. It comes well packed in a flip lid box, the speaker itself is contained within polystyrene which keeps it from being damaged in transit. Also within the box is a charging cable and a separate link cable to allow you to link multiple speaker together.

Setting up the device is so simple. The speaker actually had charge in it straight out of the box and I turned my bluetooth on on my phone and it found the device immediately and allowed me to pair it with ease. All you need to do now is select a song from your playlist and enjoy.

For the size of it (somewhere between a squash ball and a tennis ball) the sound is amazing, very good bass sound and not tinny as I was expecting.

There is a small circular rubber strip on the base of the unit, this helps the unit to stay in position when it is in use.

I tended to leave my phone close to the unit when playing music for the best reception however I tested how far away from the unit I could be and it was around 10m before the signal started to drop.

If you are looking for a cheap bluetooth speaker then you will not be disappointed, the sound and portability are both fantastic and the ability to link multiple speakers together is a bonus (I have not linked more than one together so I can't comment on the sound quality). Finally the unit itself is very robust, it has fallen from various tables etc and casing protects the speaker very well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Small device but with a huge sound, 16 Feb 2014
I bought this for my husband to use with his iPod and iPad. He has been delighted with the quality and volume of the sound it produces. It is a good price for a good bit of kit. So impressed that we bought another one for our Godson and hope he likes it as much. Arrived promptly and well packaged.

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible piece of kit, 16 Feb 2014
Amazing sound from such a small device, I ordered a second One too! Can't praise it highly enough.! My kids were delighted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amzing sound from something so compact, 10 Feb 2014
Bought for my son at Christmas (difficult to impress teenager) and his face lit up in an amazement when the noise came out! Well played Betron, a great product at a great price - would definitely recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Product, 18 July 2013
What an amazing product :-) If you just want a portable speaker for in the garden, on holiday etc then look no further than this little gem. I was very sceptical when I saw the size of the speaker that it could produce any half descent sound quality, but i couldn't have been more wrong, technology has obviously moved on in leaps and bounds, as this device ticks all the boxes. It's so compact and well thought out making it very practical for travel, feels and looks good quality and that goes for the packaging as well and last but definitely not least, the sound quality for such a small speaker is nothing short of awe inspiring.

I have an HTC phone, and pairing with that was a doddle. Battery life appears to be very very good as I have been using mine for almost 3 days continuous, and have not had to re-charge it yet.

The only thing that caught me out slightly was the so called volume control, which on my first few attempt didn't appear to control volume at all? After some investigation and playing around I found that the sprung loaded control works in 2 ways, just flicking the control one way or the other acts to change music track up or down the list. Holding the control over either way controls volume up and down.

All in all, I highly recommend this product

5.0 out of 5 stars Top class, 1 Jan 2014
Thrilled with this speaker had already bought 2 similar from another seller and was greatly disappointed so I decided to give this one a go!it is brilliant easy to connect and use,the sound is fab really can't recommend highly enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars betron bluetooth speaker, 21 Feb 2014
This speaker produces amazing sound quality, surprised me as is so small!! Easy to connect to any device via Bluetooth. Would recommend this product to everyone

5.0 out of 5 stars 100% amazing!!!, 21 Feb 2014
This speaker is absolutely amazing!!! Brilliant sound quality, and fantastic product! Absolutely no faults or complaints, fast delivery, great looking product and a definite winner!! 100% buy !!