5.0 out of 5 stars i must say I am Impressed
It's Wonderful! Great volume, Compact Size, Good Build Quality, Wireless Built-in Bluetooth , Rechargeable batteries, Half Meter Extension Cable and comes in a nice packaing. Lets look more in depth.

Volume- It fills a large bedroom with great sounding...sound. Good bass for its size but do not expect something like a subwoofer.

Size- It fits in...
Published 16 months ago by AmazonUSER

3.0 out of 5 stars small and good sound
this is perfect for travelling and the sound is better than the sound from the i phone speakers. I wasn't shopping for superior sound so for that reason I've said that the sound quality was 3 star. The portability was the key factor for me
Published 6 months ago by carmel cahill

5.0 out of 5 stars i must say I am Impressed, 6 May 2013
This review is from: Bluetooth Pop Up Portable Mini Travel II Capsule Rechargeable 40mm Speaker For Iphone 5, 5s, 5c, iPod, Ipad and MP3 Players (Electronics)

Size- It fits in your hand, light and perfect for traveling or for the beach! Enough Said

Build Quality- It feels strong, sturdy and solid.

Wireless- The bluetooth feature works flawlessly with my Iphone and Ipad and has a great distance.( indoors around 4-5 meters outdoors 10 meters)

Wired Connection - Half Meter long Audio cable included so it can be connected to any device which has 3.5mm jack connection. Can be easily used with any non Bluetooth devices.

Rechargeable- Great Battery Life , Not Too Long Recharge Time

I would highly recommend this product anyone who is looking for portable speakers. Similar items are being sold around £30 , this is a deal not to be missed. I can't express how impressed I am with the little Betron speaker, I never expected anything like that kind of sound from something so tiny. I can't recommend them highly enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Small Speaker, Huge Sound, 27 Nov 2013
Steviooo (Glasgow, Scotland) - See all my reviews
Scepticism is a wonderful thing and something I was guilty of with this purchase. I bought this speaker for going on holiday as it was small, weighs very little and allowed me to leave my main docking station at home for fear of it getting damaged.

I bought this based firstly on the price and secondly on the positive reviews.

I wasn't expecting a great deal from it, but the unit is fantastic. It comes well packed in a flip lid box, the speaker itself is contained within polystyrene which keeps it from being damaged in transit. Also within the box is a charging cable and a separate link cable to allow you to link multiple speaker together.

Setting up the device is so simple. The speaker actually had charge in it straight out of the box and I turned my bluetooth on on my phone and it found the device immediately and allowed me to pair it with ease. All you need to do now is select a song from your playlist and enjoy.

For the size of it (somewhere between a squash ball and a tennis ball) the sound is amazing, very good bass sound and not tinny as I was expecting.

There is a small circular rubber strip on the base of the unit, this helps the unit to stay in position when it is in use.

I tended to leave my phone close to the unit when playing music for the best reception however I tested how far away from the unit I could be and it was around 10m before the signal started to drop.

If you are looking for a cheap bluetooth speaker then you will not be disappointed, the sound and portability are both fantastic and the ability to link multiple speakers together is a bonus (I have not linked more than one together so I can't comment on the sound quality). Finally the unit itself is very robust, it has fallen from various tables etc and casing protects the speaker very well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 27 Aug 2014
They say small things come in little packages and boy are they right on this one. Betron's not disappointed with this beast in a ball. Don't be put off by the size being less than that of a tennis ball, this baby has the scream of Sharipova. For its size and price it really is in a league of its own. Brilliantly designed, with a state of the art feel, the speaker has the WoW factor from the get go.

The Bluetooth capability is awesome, took an instant liking to my iphone and ipod touch, linking as soon as I hit go. The sound range from bass to treble is spot on for the size and considering the power for size ratio there is very little vibration meaning it can go on pretty much any surface without rolling off.

It comes with its own USB cable which is cleverly compatible with apple's own power plug so don't worry about being restricted to the PC's USB. Charges quickly and lasts longer than you'd think. Smart little touches like the gentle flashing blue light to let you know the connectivity, along with a very expensive looking presentation box it comes in means this item is an absolute must for the next xmas stocking.

Did I forget to say that this is an ideal travel companion for those holidays abroad? It's size allows it to fit in a handbag, or even a coat pocket so if you do get as unlucky as me and get bad weather in the sun, you can stay in your hotel room and rattle of some tunes waiting for the sun to come back out. A Brilliant gem of a gadget, can't wait to get another to link up and see even more capacity.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amzing sound from something so compact, 10 Feb 2014
Bought for my son at Christmas (difficult to impress teenager) and his face lit up in an amazement when the noise came out! Well played Betron, a great product at a great price - would definitely recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bluetooth speam, 12 May 2013
Great product. Massive sound for such a small unit. Bluetooth is effective. Great value for £15. Would highly recommend to friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Product, 18 July 2013
What an amazing product :-) If you just want a portable speaker for in the garden, on holiday etc then look no further than this little gem. I was very sceptical when I saw the size of the speaker that it could produce any half descent sound quality, but i couldn't have been more wrong, technology has obviously moved on in leaps and bounds, as this device ticks all the boxes. It's so compact and well thought out making it very practical for travel, feels and looks good quality and that goes for the packaging as well and last but definitely not least, the sound quality for such a small speaker is nothing short of awe inspiring.

I have an HTC phone, and pairing with that was a doddle. Battery life appears to be very very good as I have been using mine for almost 3 days continuous, and have not had to re-charge it yet.

The only thing that caught me out slightly was the so called volume control, which on my first few attempt didn't appear to control volume at all? After some investigation and playing around I found that the sprung loaded control works in 2 ways, just flicking the control one way or the other acts to change music track up or down the list. Holding the control over either way controls volume up and down.

All in all, I highly recommend this product

5.0 out of 5 stars Much better than I'd hoped, 18 Aug 2014
R. Shields (Edinburgh, Scotland.) - See all my reviews
I was a bit skeptical at first that these would be any good, especially for the price but I was glad to be proved wrong. They produce a decent sound, good bass when popped open and has a decent battery life. If you go too loud then they struggle a bit but for a speaker you can throw in your holiday bag and not worry about it is just about perfect. I was also able to charge it using the supplied USB cable and my iPhone USB wall adapter - it says only to use a computer USB in the instructions but if you had to take your PC on holiday with you it wouldn't be such a useful 'travel' speaker!

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible piece of kit, 16 Feb 2014
Amazing sound from such a small device, I ordered a second One too! Can't praise it highly enough.! My kids were delighted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top class, 1 Jan 2014
Thrilled with this speaker had already bought 2 similar from another seller and was greatly disappointed so I decided to give this one a go!it is brilliant easy to connect and use,the sound is fab really can't recommend highly enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars betron bluetooth speaker, 21 Feb 2014
This speaker produces amazing sound quality, surprised me as is so small!! Easy to connect to any device via Bluetooth. Would recommend this product to everyone