5.0 out of 5 stars Flawless playback to my TV
Perfect results, and the built in Micro USB port means that my Nexus 7 can stay charged whilst I watch a long movie
Published 12 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Good
The product received instantly worked though first time I connected to a different hdmi port however in few mins I tried another port and it worked. Ver happy with the purchase. In the reviews I read it does mention while watching on the TV the programme, it does at same time charges the ipad however in my case it doesn't either it was a different kind of cable. I have is...
Published 7 months ago by christy joy

5.0 out of 5 stars Flawless playback to my TV, 23 Dec 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality product, 17 Feb 2014
This review is from: Patuoxun Dock 30pin to HDMI Adapter HDTV AV Cable Data Sync for Apple iPad 2/3 iPhone 4/4S iPod Touch (Electronics)
Worked out the box first time with my iPad 2 ios 7.0.4. Decent quality product. Picture looks great on the TV.

5.0 out of 5 stars iPad to TV amazing!, 16 Feb 2014
I recommend this product to all who would like to enjoy watching movies or videos from your iPad! The seller was very helpful and responded promptly to my queries. I enjoy using my iPad more on a bigger screen and a great alternative to Apple TV. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great functionality and value!, 13 Feb 2014
Works exactly as described with my iPad2.
Displays video, photos and sounds via HDMI to my TV and even works with the WD apps on my iPad2.
Also allows charging of my iPad2 while in use.

5.0 out of 5 stars ADAPTER, 9 Sep 2013
It is a very useful additional piece of equipment for my granddaughter to use, adds options to extend the use of her iPad etc for her course work in upper 6th before going to college.

5.0 out of 5 stars As described, 15 Jun 2014
Arrived by date stated and well packaged. Many thanks. Bit concerned as I'd read that some of these connectors may catch fire and meant to get iPad own make but until I'm happy, I will not leave this charging overnight or in another room.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant invention, 1 Jun 2014
Enables you to watch films TV programmes photographs from your iPad which is brilliant. Also keeps grandchildren entertained when they want to watch cartoons

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 29 May 2014
Amazing but only works for ipad slightly disappointed with that but other than that it's great for watching movie and other things x

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 1 Jun 2014
Chris Jackets (Hellingly, East Sussex, UK) - See all my reviews
As expected, works perfectly. Arrived promptly, well packed and does what it is supposed to do. What more can you ask?

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 16 Jun 2014
Works well with my old iPad 2 to connect it to my TV. Streams from Amazon Prime Instant Video without any problems.