5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
Published on 26 July 2011 by Rhia

3.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money
This iPad case looks good and for the price you can't go wrong. However, if you want one with a good quality stand I would not recommend this one. After a few months the case becomes more flimsy and the stand isn't so effective. Otherwise I can't complain.
Published on 3 Feb 2012 by Mum of one

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 26 July 2011
This is a great product. The price, the quality and functionality are great. I can highly recommend it. My fiancé purchased a different case, which he was not so happy about, when he saw mine, he was in awe. So I passed my originally black one on to him and bought the purple one for myself. I love it and would buy it again. You can't go wrong with this case. The magnetic sensor works the same way as with the original iPad cover. The camera is not obstructed by anything, the full screen is visible, nothing overlaps. It is sturdy and stable when you raise the iPad in this case for typing and it is stable, when you set it upright for watching videos etc. Really, I can only highly recommend this nice case. Both versions I purchased (the black one and this purple one) are the same quality and I am equally happy with either of them.
Also, the delivery was very fast.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product, 26 July 2011
For the price was expecting this to be on the cheap side and not last long, however, I have been most pleasantly surprised as it is so much better than cases much more expensive. It still looks as good as the day it arrived, love the colour and the quality is very high. I would definitely recommend this instead of more expensive ones!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Tecknet iPad 2 Folio Leather case, cover, stand, 26 July 2011
Excellent quality case. Much better quality than a cheap imitation of this case that i bought so make sure you get a genuine TeckNet product. The case fits the ipad 2 perfectly with access to all the ports and speaker etc. The function to turn the ipad off when closing the case works perfectly and the stand function of the case is well up to the job. The build quality seems very good and has worn well with the use it has had so far.
Overall as other reviewers have said it is a highly recommended product and very good value for money especially when compared to an apple smart cover.

5.0 out of 5 stars Purple iPad 2 case, 15 July 2011
Bought, this iPad case, and I have to say it is one of the best items I have purchased in a very long time. It fits really well on the iPad, and the leather is thick and sturdy ,the colour is perfect, and I love it!!!!!!!!!. Went to the apple store and they have nothing compared to this, not only that they are very expensive . Will be getting another one in a different colour to have a change, maybe baby pink!!!! Anyway if your not sure if to buy one, I would defo buy one., you won't be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous colour and perfect for my needs, 22 May 2011
Having previously purchased an almost identical case in brown via Amazon directly (see at this link: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B001IURXRY/ref=oss_product), I then discovered that TeckNet had virtually the same case in purple (which is a colour I am keen on although if pressed, I'd have to say that this colour is more like a very deep lilac). Having had a good experience with the brown case, I had no hesitation in purchasing another one. This one is even better! To my eye and hand, it appears to be marginally less bulky yet still offers great protection at a great price. Postage and packing was extremely reasonable and very quick. The other thing you should note is that this one is branded "TeckNet" in the topright hand corner (stamped), whereas the brown one purchased and fufilled from Amazon direct has no branding.

5.0 out of 5 stars good product for the price, 30 May 2011
A. McClure - See all my reviews
Very pleased with this purchase. Excellent quality for the price - and far cheaper than the apple one. Considering the price its of good quality and has certainly protected by ipad 2 no problem.
Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars First Class, 9 July 2011
Ordered this on the 6th and it was here by the 8th even though estimated delivery wasn't until the 11th. Perfect IPad case. Fits snuggly with the velcro tab, all the cutouts for camera, speakers, bluetooth etc are bang on position. Not convinced it's leather but for the price, I don't care, it looks the part. Bought my daughter one of the apple smart covers and wish I had paid far less and got her one of these so the back is protected. In my opinion this is a far better designed cover. Can't fault either product or seller. Very impressed.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 3 Feb 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars DEFINATELY BUY AGAIN!, 4 Nov 2012
This case is very good and highly recommend it! I have had this case for nearly a year and is still in fantastic condition, i highly recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, 13 Jun 2012
I ordered the purple one by mistake, the seller offered a refund no problem. Unfortunately my wife saw it before I could swap it for a black one. Now I look like a girl in Starbucks.