5.0 out of 5 stars Confused
Ordered this and gave it to the love of my life, she became instantly suspicious and wondered what I was after? So much for romance!
Published 1 month ago by PAUL DYUS

1.0 out of 5 stars Never turned up.
Item never arrived. Wanted it for valentines day, now over a month late. Not very happy and as on my phone not sure how to complain.
Published 4 months ago by Judy King

5.0 out of 5 stars Confused, 10 Jun 2014
This review is from: Heartwarmers Ten Reasons Why I Love You Keepsake Card & Envelope 3.5" x 2" Code K105E (Office Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 8 Dec 2013
It's small and very cute. It arrived very quickly. It comes with a tiny envelope which you can pop it in. On the back it says 'to' and 'from' so you can write in names.

5.0 out of 5 stars As expected., 8 May 2014
Bought this for my boyfriend and it brought a smile to his face. Nice little card. Would recommend to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars heart warmers ten resons why i, 14 April 2014
was very happy with percase my partner said it was very nice and limed the words on it and it ment a lot to us both

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 20 Feb 2014
Bought this for my boyfriend and left it in his coffee jar as a surprise! Awwww he loved it and an inexpensive, but very thoughtful gift earned me plenty of brownie points ;-) - super quick delivery too

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute!, 7 April 2014
Really nice little gift. I bought this just as a keep sake for my boyfriend who is currently deployed on an operation. It's credit card sized so easy to post and weighs nothing. Really nice little product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Never turned up., 5 Mar 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute and romantic, 14 Feb 2014
I really liked this little card, although I was surprised at how tiny it was. However, it is of a hard card so will keep nicely and it's a good quality. I also appreciated the prompt dispatch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 July 2014